• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body kit prefs.

Erebuni Style 358 Body Kit

Andys Auto Sport

MP 5 Design

Drift

Mostly I ask because If I actually get the MX-3 Im looking at, Itll need new front bumper/fenders/hood. So why replace when you can upgrade. Never planned on getting a body kit till performance was done, but if I need to replace the bumper to pass inspection, then so be it. I dont really want something too wild because that would mess up the body lines of the MX-3. I like the Erebuni front bumper but the rest is pretty dull. I think If I were to get any of those, it would be the MP 5 Design.
    Erebuni Style
    44.44%
    Andys Auto Sport
    11.11%
    MP 5 Design
    22.22%
    Drift
    11.11%
    Other, Please post with Pics.
    11.11%

heres some more. 1st is from corksport
    2nd is poster T

3rd is the mazdaspeed one. my personal favorite.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Turpro; 01-13-2007, 03:17 PM.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

the 2 last ones that turpro posted

the rest are all rice

Comment

The mazdaspeed one and the Erebuni look the same to me.. =|

Edit: So does the CS one lol
        Last edited by Pox; 01-14-2007, 01:00 AM.

Comment

mazdaspeed i think is the geniuine bumper... the rest are all immitations. just like how there's a GT-R front bumper and a CS "GT-R" front bumper

Comment

****. lol. i just noticed Erebuni,cs and ms look the same. next time ill pay more attention.
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Which one costs less? Im still keen to the mp5 design. I think it makes the car look like a Supra, especially with that spoiler on the back. And could resemble an FD without it.

Comment

...Maybe....
                Attached Files

Comment

Meh, don't like any of them... I'm doing an RX-8 front end conversion later on to mine.

JoN - Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Journeyman
                  Member of MX-3.com
                  1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica
                  1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE - Raspberry... RIP

Racing BP (Project "Blue" Marlin)... Twin Scroll GT3071R, breaking 30psi at the moment!

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pox View Post
                    The mazdaspeed one and the Erebuni look the same to me.. =|

Edit: So does the CS one lol
                    If I got any, I'd get the MS/CS/Erebuni.

The rest is

Comment

More I look at em the more I like the Mazda Speed. haha Maybe its the angle the blue one is facing that makes it look like a Supra. Damn sexy ass Supras.. But anywho. An Erebuni kit offa ebay = ~$640 with shipping. CS front bumper $350 without shipping. And the Mazdaspeed one, is the one sold by CS.

I dont really see any sides/rear bumper differences from stock compared to the erebuni.. Am I blind? Says the kit comes with 1 front/1 rear/2 side skirts. =\

Comment

GS front lip, OEM side skirts(good luck finding them cheap), and rear mudgaurds. The MS front bumper is cool too, its actually a bit higher than stock
                        check out my worklog:

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=67527

Comment

rx-8 front end conversion is going to be difficult..............I had the front bumper and headlights and it looked impossible because the rx-8 is wider, but it can be possible if you have alot of $ lol

Comment

My personal pref, along with the majority of people it seems, is the erebuni style one, its not overdone.
                            Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll be different. I like the poster T kit with its Aston Martinish oval grill.
                              1990 Protege 4WD
                              GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
                              ├┼┤
                              2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Working...
                              X