2nd Gen Pro 97-98 only FRONT GRILL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Gen Pro 97-98 only FRONT GRILL

Hi. I am in contact with Top Mix, from Honk Kong, and if you live in Northeast, are you interested in getting a new look front grill?
    This grill costs only $52USD. The shipping cost is $123 to your door. How ever, the shipping cost remains the same if the amount of grilles purchased increases, therefore, your shipping cost decreases. So far there are three people in Northeast US/Canada that will get these. To them it will cost only $93USD shipped. If you live in Northest East, Great Lakes area, or Ontario and interested please let me know ASAP. Thank you.
    Here is the list of people who committed and the picture of the product:
    1. turbonium959
    2. KDawg
    3. russian
    Attached Files
    "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

will these fit the 1st gens by any chance??

Comment

no those wouldn't
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Ok, let me know when you guys will be ready.
        98 protege LX for appearance
        89 626 GT for performance

Comment

I'm in wisconsin how much would shipping be? I'm interested if shipping woun't be a whole lot and how soon could those be here?
          real drivers accelerate for the corners

Comment

Originally posted by labikesrcool
            I'm in wisconsin how much would shipping be? I'm interested if shipping woun't be a whole lot and how soon could those be here?
            Hi. When we are going to order them, we are going to have them shipped to Canada to Kris (kdawgone). It cost cheaper to ship to one person, then to each other. To an individual, the shipping cost is $123, and its not worth it. Also, Kris has a connection, where he would be able to ship out the grill to you for a low price. Do not worry, I am going to have get mine shipped from him as well. Therefore, if you want one, and want to be a part of this group buy, that make 4 people. Between 4 people, it would cost only $83 to get them to Canada, and then what ever else it will cost from Canada to your door. If you are willing to drive near Great Lakes, maybe you and Kris can work something out. PM Kris, and see how much it would cost for him to ship it out to you. Thanks for the interest.

Comment

Alright i'll email him thanks. You might as well count me in too there cheaper than stock! what a great deal for me. haha.
              real drivers accelerate for the corners

Comment

im in. someone give me some contact info, i need to know who's collecting the money so i know who to pay. exactly when does this end, whats the total, when would we all get them by.

i live in chicago. obviously this comes unpainted, but what color does it come in, black plastic or white plastic (polyfiber)?

-Tim

Comment

Talk to Turbonium 959, he's who you should contact.

Comment

Go there - all information you might need

Club Protege Forums > General Discussion > 2nd Gen > Group-buy REMINDER

Comment

Hey, guys! I am just wondering if anyone sent me the money yet? I have been checking my mail box, but I did not see anything. As fasr as I can remember, the final price was $70.50 USD, and my address is the following:

Aleksey Rybalnik
                      500 Parker Street
                      Mail Box 4205
                      Boston, MA 02115

Thanks guys. I just want this group-buy to get going. Contact me with any questions.

Comment

Working...
                      X