X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

February ROTM Nominations

February ROTM Nominations

1. Nominations will be taken for a period of exactly 1 week from the date posted.
    2. Nominations will only be open to currently active members only (member should have at least 5 posts in the last month prior to the nomination post)
    3. You cannot nominate your own car, but nominations are open to all members of the forum with the exception of the above.
    4. When you post a nomination you must include at least 2 or 3 pictures of said car with a brief explanation of why you think they deserve to be ROTM. People being nominated must have a VB Pic Gallery set up. If they don't have one, encourage them to get one.
    5. Previous winners cannot be nominated again.
    6. Winners of the RotM will receive their car and bio in a dedicated ROTM thread, which will remain active for the entire month.
    7. The last person nominated has to nominate another person. This will go on until there are at least 5 nominations, and then this rule will be void. If there are not 5 nominations come the end of the month, ROTM will skip that month and go onto the next month.

ALL NOMINEE'S MUST HAVE A vBPicGallery
    If they don't have one ( encourage them to get one )

------------------------------------------------

Past RotM Winners:
    Sept 04 - Mino3
    Oct 04 - MazdaRacer
    Nov/Dec 04 - NegatiZe
    Jan 05- Bruce95Fmla
    Feb 05 - SPENONE
    March 05 - TheMAN
    April 05 - n/a
    May 05 - n/a
    June 05 - n/a
    July 05 - n/a
    August 05 - protetype
    September 05 - mike_moss
    October 05 - D323
    November 05 - MazdaMadness
    December 05 - Lex
    January 06 - Naprotejay
    February 06 - bpt323
    March 06 - Intruder
    April 06 - THEGOLDPRO (?)
    May 06 - n/a
    June 06 - BuGS
    July 06 - Shades
    August 06 - 323Foreword
    September 06 - Jho
    October 06 - Tjay
    November 06 - Denis
    December 06 - 1967Cutlass
    January 07 - QuickSilveR
    ------------------------------------------------

Please limit this thread to nomination's only. All other posts will be deleted. If you have questions use the RotM Q&A Forum, or send me a PM.

Let the Nominations begin!

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

I'm going to have to give luv to a different gen this time around. I love wagons(sorry, 5drs' lol) so I nominate P5ALIVE

Attached Files
    Last edited by Turpro; 01-18-2007, 07:05 PM. Reason: pics added
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I would like to nominate a great car with a bit of a sleeper look that has been around for a long time. Recognition for the unique work that has gone into this ride is long over due. It has recently changed owners to a great guy and longtime faithful member to this club. Without further ado I nominate photoeye0 and his lighting fast turbo 94 LX with rare top mounted intercooler setup. Congrats Rick on a sweet car!

Back in BG business.

Comment

Thanks I will try to give it as good of a home as you did.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
        98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

bump
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

bump?

Comment

i nominate Miscusi Mazda 323 La Dejavu

Comment

just to let everyone know, this is the last day to nominate. so please choose someone so we can get this thing going.
                Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

dont forget about me jejejej
                  94 323 hatch klze 13.0@101mph Slicks
                  91 protege klze 12.9@103mph slicks

Comment

Originally posted by 323v6pr View Post
                    dont forget about me jejejej
                    Instead of being so conseded why don't you nominate somebody? Maybe somebody would nominate you if you weren't all about youself.

Btw, nominations already ended. So there won't be any rotm for feb.
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Comment

1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

I still think that we should put a link on the first page right next to the AIM link. Or find a better way to get more peoples attention.
                          Cause we cant loose the ROTM again.
                          1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

We definitely need to spread the word better.

Comment

we had 3 nominiee's why wasn't a vote cast for them?
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                              X