leak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leak?

occasionally when i have to look under the passanger side front seat, it feels damn underneith like water is leaking in or something, i wouldnt mind this if it didnt make my freakin car smell!!! anyone ever had this problem or know what the problem could be?

since it's the passenger side, i'm going to assume it's the AC crap under the dash. if your car is still under warranty, take it in

Comment

damn wtf is it with proteges leaking all of the sudden. if it isnt that check on your door moldings. Make sure there are no tears or dents in it.
      Sagaris

Comment

thanks guys... well guy and girl

Comment

Something I noticed on my 2002 this weekend(we had some REALLY FRIGGING BAD showers) is that you can have leaks around the taillights into the trunk. If enough water collects, it will run up under the rear seats along the body and into the floorboard of the cabin. After a little experimenting(I had 4 hours of taking **** apart to let it dry, what's a little more water going to hurt?) I found that it was coming in around the drivers side taillight near the trunk door, running up under the trim and the mat, and pooling in the spare tire bin. Also, there are a some spaces around both the rear quarter panels that will fill up also, between the wheel wells and the back of the car.

I ended pulling both my tail lights off and remounting them more securely. Also, I got some silicon sealant gel and applied that around all over. It'll be a mess if I decide to ever change the tail lights, but it keeps everything from getting soggy.
          02 Black Dx with Full Tint and Katana Tezzas...and don't you dare laugh at my sprayer LEDs!

Comment

Working...
          X