Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Living Life In The Fast Lane

I want money, power and respect !

My dream right now is to have a decent house with a Lexus IS 300.
    I want to live life in the fast lane. That wild life ... Going into clubs sipping on $100 bottles of Crystal, talking to model chicks. Meeting other high rollers and just enjoying life.

Life is just to short to be ranting and complaining and struggling. I deserve bottles of Don. I deserve a wad of $100's on me at all times. I deserve a 5 bedroom house all to myself away from the hood ! I deserve that Lexus with sport leather seats, Flip out GPS and all that. I deserve it !
    I am getting sick being a high roller on different weeks when i get more money than other weeks, I am freaking Balling backwards ! Oweing all these loans and crap !
    I make so much money and have so much debt its outragous ! If i was to clear this debt ! Maybe i could be on track going to Dave and Busters drinking the finest wine ! Bet money on games against people causing a show for females and others to watch.
    I remember the good ole days of going to Dave and Busters and playing the basketball thingy beting $20 a game on who could get the most baskets, flashing so much dough .... those where the days, females looking at me with the eye knowing they wanted me, meeting so many new baller friends.
    I also loved taking people out to red lobster, and slamming $200 on the table and saying * I GOT IT * I always shared my wealth !
    Dammit Jesus Bless me or else !
    Just kidding about the Jesus part .... I need to go back to church.
    One day lol

I ****ing fell off, damn !
    I need a get rich scheme !!!!!!!!!!

Maybe i need this
    Last edited by Lost_Conception; 09-03-2003, 11:45 AM.

... and you want to be a moderator

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

Come on ones personal life shouldn't intervene in the matters of becoming a moderator

I am not that bad of a person

I am nice and sweet and caring to people and highly respect everyone
      Ok Those Angels Look Gay !

I only act the way i do because of the people that constantly attempt to test me for no reason
      When i went to Protege meets, i was cool and laid back.
      I probaly wont be now, since the hit list i created to kick some peoples a$$es :D

But i am a good person and could be one of those mods that kicks a$$

Comment

Working...
      X