Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Thank you! feb 10th meet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you! feb 10th meet.

Thank you everyone!!!!

Thanks all for coming. I had a great time, made for a great birthday. LOved having os many cars and people there. Made fo rhte biggest meet i have ever had at my house. No complaints form nieghbors. Adn i hope everyone had a good time. Thank all again for coming. Hope peeps, got enough to eat. Hope they liked the cake. I didnt get as many pics as i wanted with ym camera. but i do have a tleat one pic of most everyone there in a group shot.
    Sorry most didnt know it was my bday. But thats what i wanted to do for a birthday was have a ton of people and cars at the house. and people to have a good time.
    I will do it agian next year!

But agian thank you. and if any people have pics. i woudl love copies of everyhtig to save in ym computer just to have.
    Car show int he mornign and parkign with cars, and tons of peeps over havign a good time, makes for a great day.

and again thank you all for coming. Those who couldnt and wanted ot come wish you coudl have been there. I thank you all for being good in the hood. i mean look at how many cars we had and no cops! was great.
    Sorry i didnt get to chat with all of you. Nice seeing some new faces and old ones. But hope to see everone again and more meets.

Thank you
    Hugh abnd Rachel Neslon's
Working...
X