Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PShop Request

Pimp my Festiva.

I don't have Photoshop on my new computer and I can't do anything with MS paint. I want to see what my new wheels will look like, but I don't have my tires on hand yet.

Here is a pic of the car.

Here is a pic of one of the wheels

The wheels on the Festy in the pic are 14", the new wheels are 15" overall tire diameter will be the same. Give it a drop too if you want - plus anything else you think will be cool/funny.

Thanks!

-James-

Ohhh yeah! I'm the last person you want ps-ing anything, lol.

Nice wheels though!
    Attached Files

Comment

dang jo, you could've at least taken 3-4 minutes to drop it.
      Attached Files
      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Damn! I like it lowered!

I was hoping I'd get to see what the wheels look like on the car for real this weekend, but the place I ordered the tires from sat on the order all week and didn't ship until this afternoon.

Oh well.

Thanks for the chops, they are much better than I could do anyway.

Comment

What kind of tires are you getting?

Comment

Kumho Ecsta SPT somethings.

195-45-15. They're one of only about 3 tires available in that size and anything bigger is supposed to rub really bad on the Festy.

I think I got a really good deal on the wheels. They're Rotas and the style has been out for like a year, but I searched and searched and couldn't find anyone else that had them on any kind of car. Subydude (the place I got them from) said they hadn't sold another set. I don't know why, I don't think they are bad looking.

They were only $75/wheel + shipping. They're 14lbs for a 15x6.5 which isn't super light, but it's not boat anchor heavy either.

Comment

Comment

hmmm.. wondering if anyone has done a complete gtx swap (drivetrain and all) into a fiesty.... sees to me it would be better than an awd mx3. 200hp in 2000lb car? maybe I should..
                No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

I've never seen the full AWD Mazda drivetrain in one, but I have seen a Nissan Pulsar GTi-R AWD SR20DET drivetrain in one.

I'm pretty sure if you were careful about the parts you used, you could get one down to 1800 with the AWD hardware. I think 180 awhp in a 1800lb car would be sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmystiva View Post
                    I think 180 awhp in a 1800lb car would be sweet.

Nice pshop Spen!

Comment

Originally posted by almightybmw View Post
                      hmmm.. wondering if anyone has done a complete gtx swap (drivetrain and all) into a fiesty.... sees to me it would be better than an awd mx3. 200hp in 2000lb car? maybe I should..

A guy in my area has just that thing, but he's had more fun blowing up clutches due to all the power adders he's placed in it, I'll see if i can get pics, but I was witness to it stomping a 500hp+ Z06 at the track, it's been sold, bought back, sold, at least 4 times, each time he pays less and less for it, it's been a money maker for him.

Later.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

Maybe you can trade your moms minivan for some springs
                        Attached Files

Comment

That's pimp.

Comment

is it just me or are these rims and tires prolly worth more than the car lol

i dont think ive ever seen anyone ever put rims or anything on a festiva lol
                            My Car Domain
                            My VB Garage

1994 Protege LX

Cold Air Intake
                            Cat Back Exhaust

5 Speed Tranny Conversion.....Coming This Summer

Comment

Lot's of people put cheapie wheels on Festivas just to upgrade from the stock 12 inchers. The people that do the SHO mid-engine swap spend a lot of money on wheel. But you're right, you don't see it much.

And yeah, I paid a lot more for the wheels than I paid for the whole car - actually I was given the car. I'm sure by the time I'm done I'll have several times as much into the car as I could ever sell it for, but I don't really care. I'm building the car to be something I can have fun with - I really only went with a Festiva because it is the lightest car with the shortest wheelbase you can find and even with fancy wheels and and a big muffler, people don't expect it to be fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X