Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre Winter Pics With Hood And WW Kit (NowShe's Ugly)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre Winter Pics With Hood And WW Kit (NowShe's Ugly)

Nah, just kidding! My Pro will always look sexy! The hood was taken off to avoid rock chips, and the stock wheels were put back on. I'm thinking about putting my MP3 bumper on but it's too much of a hassle. Anyway, I washed the car before I changed the rims and I wanted to take some pics so I could remember her "summer glory" over the long ass winters here in Canada. It was already dark at like 6:30, so they're a bit dim but you get the idea.

Comments are welcome, please! As far as I know, there aren't too many P5's with the WW kit, so I'm a little original I hope. :p:

Dropping with a set of iON springs when the snow is gone, and I've still to put that god awful bug deflector on to help the rocks on the hood situation... Bah, she's still gorgeous!

Man those are some hurtin' pics... For bigger versions copy and paste:

Get the best of SEO, WordPress, and Blogging with detailed guides, reviews, and comparisons articles. With our insightful articles select the right products and follow our tested strategies to grow your business.

Get the best of SEO, WordPress, and Blogging with detailed guides, reviews, and comparisons articles. With our insightful articles select the right products and follow our tested strategies to grow your business.

Nick Holinski
    2002 5 Speed Classic Red Protege' 5

Injen CAI - Painted Calipers - Red Hose Kit - Painted Valve Cover And Heat Shield - Factory Color Matched Engine Parts - Red / Black "Powered By Mazda" Shoulder Pads - Sylvania SilverStar High / Lows - Custom Red Rear Blinkers - Levoc Racing Development Pedals - Red Wire Looms / Covers - White Axis NE-O 17" Rims - Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 Rubber - Mazdaspeed Exhaust - 35% Tint All Around - Protege' 5 Indiglo Door Sills - Protege' 5 Interior Badging - Alpine SEC-150R Perimiter Alarm - Eurolite Red Underglow - Disabled DRL's - Bug Deflector For Winter - Chrome Gauge Bezel Surrounds - Mazdaspeed / MP3 Lip Splitter (On MP3 Bumper) - Mazdaspeed Protege Badges - iON Performance V-Weave Carbon Fiber Hood - Replacement 2003 J-Spec Headlights - Shaved Side Mouldings - Wings West 3 Piece Kit - Autometer Triple Pod - Autometer Phantom Oil / Water Temp And Oil Press

thats a pretty big garage, nice pics
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I think that's the first WW kit I've seen on a Pro5. Nice work!
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

that has got to be the biggest frigin garage I have ever seen
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

its just the way its angeled.... look in that one pic you can see hte two doors arent on the same wall so the garage is just a L shape.. and he prolly parked it in diagonal between the two doors and he is standing in the corner where the the bricks are on the outside between the doors.... but yes big garage

Comment

Noice looking car... Didn't I see it up for sale on ebay? :p:
            Dan
            dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
              its just the way its angeled.... look in that one pic you can see hte two doors arent on the same wall so the garage is just a L shape.. and he prolly parked it in diagonal between the two doors and he is standing in the corner where the the bricks are on the outside between the doors.... but yes big garage
              The pics taken inside the garage were with the car parked diagonally across the opening from the left door. I was standing in the driveway to take them. Yes, the garage is an L shape, but even though it only has 4 car garage doors, it is a 6 car garage. We originally had 2 2 car doors side by side, but we expanded out on the one side to create the L shape.

Nick Holinski

Injen CAI - Painted Calipers - Red Hose Kit - Painted Valve Cover And Heat Shield - Factory Color Matched Engine Parts - Red / Black "Powered By Mazda" Shoulder Pads - Sylvania SilverStar High / Lows - Custom Red Rear Blinkers - Levoc Racing Development Pedals - Red Wire Looms / Covers - White Axis NE-O 17" Rims - Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 Rubber - Mazdaspeed Exhaust - 35% Tint All Around - Protege' 5 Indiglo Door Sills - Protege' 5 Interior Badging - Alpine SEC-150R Perimiter Alarm - Eurolite Red Underglow - Disabled DRL's - Bug Deflector For Winter - Chrome Gauge Bezel Surrounds - Mazdaspeed / MP3 Lip Splitter (On MP3 Bumper) - Mazdaspeed Protege Badges - iON Performance V-Weave Carbon Fiber Hood - Replacement 2003 J-Spec Headlights - Shaved Side Mouldings - Wings West 3 Piece Kit - Autometer Triple Pod - Autometer Phantom Oil / Water Temp And Oil Press

Comment

that thing is begging for a drop, its gonna look great in spring

Comment

I would love to have A garage, not to mention a six car garage... can I take about two cars worth off your hands cheap?

Comment

That is a big ass garage, Can u get more pics of it? we dont really care what your car looks like lol J/K The car looks nice were u the one that hit a deer?

Comment

Ya, I'm the guy that cranked the deer. That's what allowed me to get the kit.

Nick Holinski

Comment

Well what a bitch! the car is lookin good as always, and mine is still lookin stock, with my younger brothers msp sittin next to it with some mods... bastard

oh well Alltrac=fast anyways

hit me up dude
                        1988 Toyota Celica Alltrac Turbo
                        2002 Mazda Protege5

Comment

its time to throw a ****in party in that garage, (lol)
                          Koroma
                          91 323BG-----------------------
                          Intax springs,PRM Air Intake
                          ST Swaybars, Front upperstrut bar, 15' Prime, Advanced Timing, 2.25 inch-Cat back, Flowmaster, Indiglo gauges, Custom Taillight config

Next Stage
                          J-SPEC GTX kit,Brembo Brake Kit

Comment

I dunno, maybe it's just me .. but I think the rims, with the white in them are clashing with your car ...
                            because of the Red and black (carbon fiber)..
                            When you didn't have all the black mixed with the red, it looked ok. But now that you have the black with the red, the white just looks out of place...
                            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I didn't think that was the actual wheel colour...I thought that was flash.

Any close ups of the wheel? (no flash)
                              My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                              - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X