WTB 92-94 Protege LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB 92-94 Protege LX

Like the title says I am looking for a 92-94 Protege LX , Must have rust free body , no accidents , and a 5 speed. Also looking for low miles. Prefer black interior but I will take what I can get. If it requires a plane ride no can do , pass. I live in Bear Delaware and will travel 2.5 hrs max.

If you have what I am looking for send lots of pics and information.
    I will also consider a 323 Hatch as long as it has the BP swap.
    Please someone I would hate to abandon the protege world but so far my search has turned up nothing but High mileage rust buckets , and one low mileage car with 5 different VIN's on it.(also doubting the low mileage).
    c+p>c<c+d1>c+p<m+d2>m<m+f>f<c+p>m<m+f>f<f+s1>c+p<c +s2>c<c+p>

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Why are you looking for another one Anthony?

Comment

I am looking for a replacment for the little red beater. Found some rust in some questionable areas and the entire brake system needs to be replaced due to the fact the person I bought the car from used oil instead of brake fluid. So instead of dropping a bunch of money into the little red beater for rust repair and a new brake system , I think it would be better to just find another protege with lower miles and in better shape.

2002 Mazda Protégé 5 , 5-speed , poly engine mounts , 4 to 1 header , JIC-Magic semi titanium cat back , custom CAI , Tokiko hp struts , Vogtland springs , Mazdaspeed sway-bar kit , Megan racing TTL's , Megan Racing trailing arms , pedders control arm bushings , corksport clutch line and shifter bushings , Tiger Tuning rear panel with V brace , Black sedan headlights with 6000k H.I.D.'s , M3 mirrors , Audio by Alpine , Kicker and just getting started.

Comment

theres a teal 323 in MD i can get the info if ya want it, looks clean, only seen it in passing though.
        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
          theres a teal 323 in MD i can get the info if ya want it, looks clean, only seen it in passing though.

I will be interested only if it has the BP swapped in. There are 3 323's around here in good shape but they all have the sohc. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Yeah, it definitely sounds like it's time for a new one.

Comment

why is it when you dont have the money the car your looking for is everywhere , but when you get the money you cannot find anything.
              Sorry folks but I did run into a couple of low mileage 98 Vdub GTI's 1 is a VR6 nice little cars. maybe getting one if I cant find a pro soon.

Comment

That's just how the cracker crumbles.

Please DO NOT get a VW.

Comment

found a couple millenia S whips at resonable prices will be looking into here over the next couple days. Still dont wanna give up on finding a pro lx , but time is not on my side.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Don't get your hopes up but what would you be willing to pay for mine how it sits now? I'm keeping the extra motor and turbo stuff though. Burns about 2 quarts of oil in between changes and has a high isle(hope to have that fixed this weekend). Idle is around 1200-1400.the b&g springs have been sold and will have either sprints or st springs in it. Let me know. Maybe I'll think about it.
                      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                        Don't get your hopes up but what would you be willing to pay for mine how it sits now? I'm keeping the extra motor and turbo stuff though. Burns about 2 quarts of oil in between changes and has a high isle(hope to have that fixed this weekend). Idle is around 1200-1400.the b&g springs have been sold and will have either sprints or st springs in it. Let me know. Maybe I'll think about it.

looking for something a little closer to home. Might be getting a Millenia S. What are you looking to get for it? Its the Black car right , the one with the 2.5rs front bumper?

Comment

Originally posted by purewhitemp5 View Post
                          looking for something a little closer to home. Might be getting a Millenia S. What are you looking to get for it? Its the Black car right , the one with the 2.5rs front bumper?
                          that is correct. not sure on price. rust free. thats why im not sure if i want to get rid of her
                          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

You just want a sunroof Chris.

Comment

Sorry fellas , My protege days are over. Just picked up a 1999 pearl white Millenia S !! This car is the shizzle!! Will be looking to sell my ZX2 SR struts and Eibach springs and the ZX2 strut bearings - spring perches along with a Road Race Engineering lower front tie bar All NIB never installed.
                              Last edited by purewhitemp5; 03-04-2007, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X