Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Ppl From Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ppl From Hawaii

hurry up and get in here!
    -onehawaiian | My 2002 P5 Funk
    >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
    **Team Punani-Luvah**

Wassup wassup. Where all the Hawaii folk at, looks like just two of us

Comment

daaammmmmnnnn ur 5 is sweet!
      -onehawaiian | My 2002 P5 Funk
      >> NOTHING INSTALLED <<
      **Team Punani-Luvah**

Comment

to impact,

yes Im on the main land (CA) and i have to say that is one nice P5
        !!!
        peace to all in the HWN island.
        Koroma
        Koroma
        91 323BG-----------------------
        Intax springs,PRM Air Intake
        ST Swaybars, Front upperstrut bar, 15' Prime, Advanced Timing, 2.25 inch-Cat back, Flowmaster, Indiglo gauges, Custom Taillight config

Next Stage
        J-SPEC GTX kit,Brembo Brake Kit

Comment

Thanks man

Comment

RePrEsEnT

whats up guys...and ladies of course.

just got an 03 mazda protoge. found this site after looking for some stuff... and well ... im probably one of the most clueless people. so whatever. anyways where in hawaii u guys from?

btw... nice car impact. i must say it is badass. one of my friends has a black protoge5 . here's a link to his AA page where he has a pic of it on the bottom. im pretty much just starting off with my ****. right now i have the mazdaspeed spoiler and exhaust and next im tinting the windows... after that is the body kit and then it definitely will need engine work... any suggestions on body kits?
            i was looking at the evo kit for the older protoge and i thought that was pretty dope. also the vader wasnt that bad too...altho wasnt as appealing. anyways peace out.

Comment

Hey man glad to here you got a new ride. Well I’m from the mainland -CA, but Hawaii would be my second home if it wasn’t so damn expensive to live there. (Its like CA part 2-lol)

Anyway post some pic of your ride. I’m confused, is it a 03 mazdaspeed or factory Pro.
              Plus my suggestion is to start with your suspension and engine work first.

That way if your place a kit on car and by some freak accident you wrap your ride them you want feel so bad.
              I say this because I have watched my best friend and brother go though this.
              Is just a suggestion?

Check out parts at www.corksports.com
              And see some of the cool new options for your Gen—
              Get back to me
              Koroma
              ST Swaybars, Front upperstrut bar, 15' Prime, Advanced Timing, 2.25 inch-Cat back, Flowmaster, Indiglo gauges, Custom Taillight config

Next Stage

Comment

sup koroma,

well my car is an factory automatic protoge. yah i know... bumber ... hehe.. well its ok. at least i got a car. my pops bought it for me since my other car got totaled. anyways i think ill start off with body kit cuz i aint planning on wraping my car. plus i dont got money so i better get a job huh? heh...

well my link to his page is crap so if you wanna take a look, its an AA page and only has one picture of his car. his sn is L8r, so yah. anyways, gotta go do some work,
                peace out
                Last edited by smurf64; 10-06-2003, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Sup sup everyone!

Comment

ok dont tell my you got rid of the audi???
                    Koroma

Next Stage

Comment

Originally posted by Koroma
                      ok dont tell my you got rid of the audi???
                      Unfortunatly yes I did.....and i'm regretting it every day......wanted to get the new A4 Avant but its out of my price range so my MP5 is a fair and much cheaper alternative......

Comment

sorry to hear the bad new, however you will have lots of fun with the MP5

I also want to get a A4 one day but i know is out of my price range, a freind of my has just gotten a Audi TT Roadster 225 and the aftermarket parts cost an arm and a leg, plus the first born male.

good luck, and please post some pic of your ride.
                        Koroma

Next Stage

Comment

Originally posted by Koroma
                          sorry to hear the bad new, however you will have lots of fun with the MP5

I also want to get a A4 one day but i know is out of my price range, a freind of my has just gotten a Audi TT Roadster 225 and the aftermarket parts cost an arm and a leg, plus the first born male.

good luck, and please post some pic of your ride.
                          You want pics? Sure!......

Comment

Hawaii is fun. That looks like the hotel I stayed at. Hehe. I was such a tourist.

Koroma where in CA are you ?
                            2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

(lol) Bay Area Richmond. and your in S Cali right???

yeah i think every hotelon the big island look the same. of coursei dont even know if Hawaiiannights is on the big I.

anyway the ride look very nice. keep up the good work
                              Koroma

Next Stage

Comment

Working...
                              X