Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any photoshop people who could help me out here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any photoshop people who could help me out here?

can someone photoshop some rims ... in 17's on my car ... here are the pics
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Drackonn; 11-26-2003, 10:10 AM.

the pic of the rims is too big so here is a link ... sorry for the pic buts its the only one i got

Comment

if you can find another pic i'd be happy to, but with Wheel max covering the rim and the rim being @ a different angle that the car it is more work than I'm willing to do.

sorry

Comment

here is one
        Attached Files

Comment

here you go. I hope this is what 17" would look like. I kind guessed
          Attached Files

Comment

those looked a little big so here it is with them a bit smaller
            Attached Files

Comment

dude the black rims are now hyperblack lol... need to adjust the brightness and contrast on those babies

Comment

thanks a lot

Comment

sorry aboyut the rims. that was after thx-giving dinner andseveral beers. it all looked good @ the time...but yeah they were a bit bright.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here is a ROUGH picture with the WheelMax rims... It's not great but it should give you a basic idea.
                    Attached Files
                    ~Mar.

Now say it with me... B-R-A-K-E.

Good job!

Comment

I know this is off topic but what is the black car in the background?

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
                      Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
                      I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

dude if you get those wheels from wheelmax, you do realize they tried to rip Spoon off, and wrote SpooM on them right? lol

Comment

I just wanted to see what they would look like i know they tried to rip off spoon thank you though for pointing it out i thought it was kinda funny but thats just where i found the picture i thought they could use im not getting those rims anyways though im getting some adr's

Comment

the black car in the background is my friends 99 cavalier best friends since we were like 8 ... here is a link you can read all about it and see it.

Comment

Working...
                            X