more pics of the GA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more pics of the GA!

I know, not a pontiac forum.....but hey im bored and maybe you guys want to see this car for the second time around, lol.

1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Looks nice. I really like the kit and the paint.

I don't feel so hot about the rims (need to be bigger), and the rear looks like it needs to be dropped.
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

Comment

nah man, that thing looks badass dude, seriously.
      00 dakota 4x4
      90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

yeaa im gonna drop it soon.....just gotta save the $ for struts/shocks/springs
        1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

i never knew a Grand Am could actually look hot

and no claddings!!!! :D

nice job man!

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

around here in colorado, i've never seen any ga's modded until recently. a few nice ta's but mostly just a lot of imports. i like the kit on yours, kinda iffy about the wing though still. definately looks good though.
            -mike lucero
            1988 Mazda 323 GTX
            2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Yes, bigger wheels please. If only you had the money, some guy on the other forums was selling some 19s for cheap. I might be wrong but I am thinking it was around $1000 shipped. They are white though.

The only problem is if he drops it, it will almost be undriveable. He already has to watch out for every incline and dip. I sit real low to the ground and I don't have half the trouble he does.

Comment

dude that ish is hot. but totally need new rims and a drop.
                Tag Team

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                  Yes, bigger wheels please. If only you had the money, some guy on the other forums was selling some 19s for cheap. I might be wrong but I am thinking it was around $1000 shipped. They are white though.

The only problem is if he drops it, it will almost be undriveable. He already has to watch out for every incline and dip. I sit real low to the ground and I don't have half the trouble he does.
                  eric is gona assist me in a 1.7 drop all aroudn with the Springtech package......after a little more interior is done :D
                  1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

With the drop I don't think you'll need bigger rims

One of the nicest GAs I've seen in a while

Comment

yeah i actually like the rims, hold off buying new ones until you drop it

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

i like the rim style, its one of my favorites....but i do wis hi had gotten 18's instead....and the next time i buy rims its going to be 19s (oh yes, they will fit)

but ifigure why waste money buying somethign i just had put on the car.
                        1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Originally posted by ZoomZoomH
                          yeah i actually like the rims, hold off buying new ones until you drop it
                          tru. thats a good idea. what size rims are those anyway?
                          Tag Team

Comment

Originally posted by JProtege
                            tru. thats a good idea. what size rims are those anyway?
                            17'' Enkei RSF-2s wrapping in Kumho 711 215/45R17
                            1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

they tend to look smaller b/c of GA's enormous wheel wells

Comment

Working...
                              X