where to find rear end links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to find rear end links

Much like my front end links the rears need replacing. I guess its good to know they all fail about the same time. Does anyone know a place to buy new ones besides a dealer? I got the front links at a NAPA but they don't sell the rears.

Anyone have the mazda part number? My car is a 95 LX

do u have c.a.p auto part try that or a autozone
    sigpicSLICK PROTEGE

Comment

i looked online at autozone and advanced and neither have the rear either. I'm thinking its not made aftermarket.

anyone actually buy one somewhere?

Comment

i ordered mine direct from ES
        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

ES = energy suspension?

i couldn't find where they make a 2nd gen rear sway link. All I can find is the AWR links. I don't need anything like that really. Just normal end links for my commuter.

Comment

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
            Mods:
            DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

those are for the front which i have already replaced. You can only get the rears from a mazda dealership

Comment

you sure? thats odd cuz i saw the link at imazda from a forumer cuz he was selling just the rear sway bar.

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
                Mods:
                DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
                http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

yes i'm sure. the rear ones are a lot longer. I contacted every national chain part store around chicago and emailed the ebay guy selling the rear links for a 99-00. Nobody has (new) rear links for a 2nd gen except a dealer. I ordered mine from mazda-parts.com. Around 80 shipped for 2. The only other option is the adjustable ones you can get from AWR.

the front ones you can get anywhere. I got mine from a NAPA store. Seems like an easy thing to install but I ended up having to grind off a nut because of rust and breakage.

Comment

Working...
                  X