• Show
Clear All

Ebay - 94 AT - 87k (+/-)

1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
    1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
    2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
    2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

11 Negatives and 8 Neutrals of feedback this person has and just read their comments. Also, note how the car was getting watered at the time. It could be to try to give an old paint job a glossy look for the photos with the excuse that it was getting washed. It might not be, it's just that it's a questionable deal. Too good a price for too good sound a car. It would be a good deal even if the paint was bad.

Comment

bro, it's a freakin car auction.. of course the price is going to be low.. you would contact the seller PRIOR to bidding to make sure the TITLE is clean, and THEY HAVE A COPY TO SEND YOU!! this seems to be a consistant issue with this seller. but even for 500 bucks or so, you could NOT go wrong with the sale.. unless there were transmission problems or something. for 500 and no reserve, i'd say you're probably going to make out if you bid on the car. at any rate
      peace

Comment

My post implies that I also believe it's a good buy but that a real problem could ruin what would otherwise be a good buy. I also know that the price would increase as it goes. However, I've noticed some auctions identical to this one where the price stayed low all the way to the end. Also, you mentioned it would be a good deal UNESS the tranny or something major was wrong with the car. Well look at his feedback responses. I read one where exactly that happened. One guy complained about how the ad did not mention that the transmission was bad on the car. That guy, and others, got taken compared to the majority of the others that got a good deal. To me it seems that this guy sells good cars, or bad ones but states it, most of the time. However, he's willing to sell someone a problematic car once in a while.

Comment

Its Ebay dawg... that is the chance you take... tha is why its the devil.... contact some of the people that are on his buyer list... I mean if you are serious about purchasing... I just posted it because someone might be interested... Peace...

People are hooked to ebay like crack
          1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
          1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
          2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
          2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

Cool, I get ya. And yes, eBay is a risk sometimes. It's the nature of the beast. You gotta be cautious with it. I'm outta here!

Comment

Working...
            X