• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote for April ROTM

Vote here for your April 2007 ROTM

Good luck to everyone

And the nominees are:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    gtxfamilia

jay

hadoken

nlight

Turpro

gtxfamilia
    9.68%
    jay
    22.58%
    hadoken
    9.68%
    nlight
    19.35%
    Turpro
    38.71%
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Voted
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Voted

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

vooted
        Originally posted by 90prtege
        have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
        Originally posted by Turpro
        Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
        CRZbrussian: that sux
        CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
        CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

voted goodluck guys
          sigpicSLICK PROTEGE

Comment

Vote head.
            Last edited by Jho; 03-26-2007, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Oh oh oh, and I almost forgot! You'll be seeing the bumpers and Familia garnish that used to be on GTXFamilia's car on someone else car very soon!

Comment

voted
                02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

Bump for more voters!

Comment

I voted!!

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
                    98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

haha, chris didn't want to win until he was boosted....lol irony strikes again!
                      No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by almightybmw View Post
                        haha, chris didn't want to win until he was boosted....lol irony strikes again!
                        :rofl: yea and its not running right now. Maybe by tonite.
                        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

voted
                          91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                            Oh oh oh, and I almost forgot! You'll be seeing the bumpers and Familia garnish that used to be on GTXFamilia's car on someone else car very soon!
                            Yea and now gtxfamilia has sold the car! and now she blelongs to my buddy Danny (oldschool ricer) who I got my maroon car from.
                            Last edited by TurboProto; 03-31-2007, 06:01 PM.
                            1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X