Protege5 Online Christmas Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protege5 Online Christmas Sale

Alright guys, having a little sale to get you ready for Christmas. You can pass this along to your friends & family & tell them what you want. All prices include freight in the Cont. US. Multiple items may receive a freight discount, just depends on what you order. So if you want to buy a few of these sale items, let me know & I'll work you up a total price:

Injen CAI with Bypass valve - 275.00
    Thermal Cat Back for Protege5 - 550.00
    Bosal Cat Back for Protege5 - 380.00
    3" Thermal Cat Back for MSP - 370.00
    Eibach Lowering Springs - 230.00
    B&M Sport Throw Shifters - 145.00
    Magnetic Bra - 37.00
    Ground Control Coil Overs - 370.00
    Protege5 4 set Weatherflectors - 90.00
    AWR 21.5MM Rear Sway Bar & Upgrading Rear Trailing links - 310.00
    AWR Motor Mounts - 117.00 (this one will onyl be at this price for about a week)
    Steering Wheel Guage Pod - 75.00 (Autometer Guages are available to fit this)
    Rotora Slotted Rotors & Stainless Brake Lines with Hawk Performance Pads - 650.00 all 4 corners

Protege5 Online
    901-273-1102
    mp5@protege5online.com
    Mitch
    Mitch Buckner
    Protege5 Online
    E-mail Me
    This just in!! Tokico Struts finally available to ship!! Also new, Thermal 3" Turbo Cat Backs for the MSP.

I don't guess you want to sell some Tokico struts for "holiday sale" price do you? Either way I will be contacting you at the beginning of the new year to get mine.

Comment

The price I put on the Tokicos is already a discount price. Sadly, I cant go any lower. Unless you buy the struts, springs & sway bar :-)
      Mitch Buckner
      Protege5 Online
      E-mail Me
      This just in!! Tokico Struts finally available to ship!! Also new, Thermal 3" Turbo Cat Backs for the MSP.

Comment

That's kind of what I figured, the priced seemed great. The combo deal is awesome, but I already have the springs.

Comment

What about the sway bar and trailing links?
          Mitch Buckner
          Protege5 Online
          E-mail Me

Comment

I don't know much about those. Could you give me a little breakdown of what the benefits and purpose of them are?
            Last edited by McCorkle; 11-28-2003, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X