MOMO Wheel Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOMO Wheel Choice

I have narrowed my choices of MOMO wheels down to four. Remember that I have a dark silver and black interior. Vote for you favorite.

Competition

Fighter

Race

Tuner (the one on the right)
    Competition
    20.00%
    Fighter
    60.00%
    Race
    0.00%
    Tuner
    20.00%

I would go with one of the 3 silver ones. Pick the one that matches your interior the closest.
    02 Protege ES

Comment

i like the fighter the best.
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

fighter

Comment

damn it is kind of hard. It is a toss up between tuner and comp.
          <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
          AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

I am trying to decide between the figter and competition now, they are my two favorites.

Comment

fighter
              02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

Are you the least bit concerned about losing your airbags? When they make one that is nice that I can keep my airbag, then I might change out my wheel.

Otherwise, Fighter!

Comment

I was very concerned at first. I finally got over it. I guess I don't worry so much anymore because I don't drive recklessly these days. The legality was also an issue for me, but the other night a cop complimented 96GrandAmAed on his wheel instead of writing a ticket, so that made me feel a bit better.

Comment

Competition, Just make sure u wear your belt

Comment

As of now the Competition is my favorite. It is also $40 less than the fighter.

And yeah, buckling up as always.

Comment

The only thing I would be worried about is the seatbelt is designed to work with the airbag in place. When you get into a crash the seatbelts let out enough for your head/chest to come in contact with the airbags...without the airbag in place who knows what's going to happen.

This may be out of your price range or something but if I was ever going to change out my wheel, I'd go w/ a Miata Nardi steering wheel or even the new 3 spokes out of the Protege ES/5/MSP/MP3.
                        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

I just about did buy a wheel from the newer pros. My buddy wanted to sell me his for $200 w/airbag. It was a damn good deal I just didn't really want the wheel.

Comment

yea competition and figher are the best. I would get fighter.
                            My OLD Car

Comment

As soon as the deposit clears that I put in today, I am ordering the fighter.

Comment

Working...
                              X