jdm headlights and park light ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm headlights and park light ???

a friend of mine is going to Japan after Christmas to visit his family anyways i ask him if he could get me some stuff for my 323.
    Just wondering will the jdm headlights fit on my stock usdm bumper and park lights or i should get me the jdm park lights too?

the rear uppper spoiler is wut i really want but i dont think he'd want to carry it inside the plane. Do u guys know any place where i can buy it for cheap? thx.

you want E-spec not J-spec for the headlamps, the corners don't matter. In japan the cars a RHD and the lenses do not provide the proper lighting output.

Now, if he runs through Taiwan, then it's OK, they are LHD cars aswell. You want lights from the same driver position as your car (LHD)

Comment

ok....i can get that jdm headlights for left hand drive vehicle just like u said from taiwan. But this one im getting is from the philippines (LHD) and wut ever japan vehicle got philippines got em too but on LHD...so i'll just tell my friend to cancel that and call my Dad from the Phil. to get me some JDM lights...thx!

Comment

The headlights will fit your stock bumper, but you'll need the corners also because you wouldn't be able to use your stock us spec corners with the jspec or espec headlights.,
        -------------------------
        '91 LX
        '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
        -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
        well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

men! u guys r getting me confused. Do i really need it or not?

Comment

Yes, you need the corners also.
            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

what are park lights? do you mean corner lenses. then yes you will need them to. the e-spec & LHD j-spec headlights are smaller. if you do not have the corners you will have a very ugly gap. take a look at cablemirc's sig. see how much more the corners wrap around.
              When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
              Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
              Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
              So his engine he goosed
              With much too much boost,
              And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Yes, the lights will fit with your stock bumper. You can use your stock corner lights, HOWEVER, there will be a gap between the headlight and the corner lamp due ot the fact that the headlights overseas are shorter than ours.

Oh and Brock, here's a pic of mine to show you where the parking light is located. If you look on the corner lamp where it meets the headlight, you will see a small piece on the corner lamp that is clear. That is where the parking light is.

Adam
                1991 Protege GTR
                #1739 of 2500
                1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
                MODS:
                GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
                TO DO LIST:
                EDM/JDM rear bumper
                EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
                Repaint car

Comment

ahh....is that a gtr?

Comment

Well, yes and no. The car started as a 91 LX. I swapped in a GTR motor, wire harness, ecu and front strut tie bar. The front bumper and grill are from a GTX and the headlights and corner lights are J-spec.

Adam
                    1991 Protege GTR
                    #1739 of 2500
                    1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
                    MODS:
                    GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
                    TO DO LIST:
                    EDM/JDM rear bumper
                    EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
                    Repaint car

Comment

god damn you, paint that damn bumper already!! lol, seriously, tear it off, throw that **** in the MPV, $300 bucks and 2 days later, you've got a painted gtx bumper .
                      peace

Comment

naw leave the bumper alone. it adds "character" to the car. and it pisses off demon
                        When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                        Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                        Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                        So his engine he goosed
                        With much too much boost,
                        And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Working...
                        X