Too out v6 mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too out v6 mustang

One of my buddies has this 95 v6 mustang. He thinks its the greatest car of all time. So i asked him to race me. He said ok. We lined up in this parking lot, probably a good 200 yards or so. Long story short I beat him by about 3/4 car length or so. I was thinking he would smoke me, maybe it was because he had like 200lbs of sandbags in his trunk, but that wouldnt make a HUGE difference. Maybe those mustangs are just really slow, or maybe my car is actually getting faster from all these new mods im puttin in.
    Eat ****.

well good kill man, that should shut him up.
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

They are really slow (145hp), especially with automatics. The '99+ cars (IIRC) got another 60hp, but are still only low 16 sec cars with an automatic.
      David Avard
      '90 Protege LX (STS-prepped)
      '89 Civic Si (STS-prepped)
      '02 Altima SE (14.164 @ 97.7mph stock)

Comment

dang man, u just killed my ego. I was like ohh hell yea i killed a mustang, regardless if it was a v6, the first mustang was a v6 but its still a mustang. Now you have to say its all slow and ****. THANKS ALOT MAN!! see if i ever race again....lol
        Eat ****.

Comment

i use to kill them v6 mustang all the time on my ex civic but when they came out w/ the 99 stang v6 they were killing me so i had to get NOS.....hehehe

Comment

i kill v6 stangs all the time, you think i post alot of races now? imagine if i wrote up every race im in!! lol
            Serenity's Dead.

Comment

v6 stangs are teh easy

Comment

Originally posted by red90protegelx
                v6 stangs are teh easy
                Not ones with superchargers bolted on.
                -Robert
                '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

Yeah I destroyed 2 v6 stangs. Just got to watch out for the 4.6's

90 Mazda Protege LX 5-Speed (currently 4 sale)
                  -Mods...who care's anymore?DOHC anyone

Comment

lol, i tried to race what i THOUGHT was a v6 stang. after he beat me by 5 car lengths in 1st gear i saw the Mach 1 symbol on the back of it...
                    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
                    X