Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Dec 6th meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dec 6th meet

im going to be in town that night and that sunday for the toys for tots show
    lets meet up and pimp or something.
    Sagaris

lets not all jump on this at once now
    Sagaris

Comment

No love...

You know I'd go but I'll be out of town that week. Sorry.

Arvin
      2003.5 Lazer Blue Mica Protege5

Comment

I'll be detailing my car all day saturday and either going to a movie or passing out after 3 coats of wax. if jane and I go to a movie you are more than welcome to join us. or if you want to come to my friend gregs house you car get your car debugged after the drive down here.

Comment

lol i detailing my car saturday too lmao w00t so much fun lol

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
          mods:
          --Ms Axle back EXHAUST
          --Injen Intake (color Blue)
          --Thumpity Thump In the Trunkity Trunk

Comment

not tryin to steal the thread but GotBoost u see my pm?? and u got aim?? my aim sn is EviLTerren and my Yahoo Sn is EviLMaN71

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
            mods:
            --Ms Axle back EXHAUST

Comment

let alll go to the movie after we are done doing or car that sound like a good idea

Comment

ok, movie sounds good...what are we going to see? I just saw Cat in the Hat this past weekend so something else would be good.

Comment

hey Marc lets go to that Pizza place. the one that makes True New yorker PIzza. :D

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
                  mods:
                  --Ms Axle back EXHAUST

Comment

my god people. detailing your cars? Im not going to get in town till maybe 8p.m.!!!
                    Sagaris

Comment

By 8PM I will still be at wrk. Im not gonna start cleanin until about 9:30 or 10PM. I really doubt my sup will let me out early again. Ive bugged him to let me out early for the past few wks. He was nice enough to let me out at about 5 last friday so I guess I wont push him. So yeah, if neone else feels like cleanin their car at 10PM feel free to join me! Hehe. Latas.
                      Eric Johnson
                      Intense Performance
                      Mazda Club of South Florida
                      http://www.ipmcsfl.com
                      Former President/Webmaster
                      Member since 11/03

2002.5 Dark Titanium/Black Mica Protege5
                      - Exterior: Custom Dark Titanium/Black Mica paint scheme, 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege front bumper cover, Skunk2 coilovers, 5% tint all around, black painted headlight housings, black billet aluminum shorty antenna, Yakima roof rack
                      - Interior: Xenarc 700TSV 7" LCD display with touchscreen, black painted A/B/C pillars and gauge bezel, Mazdaspeed door sills, and Delphi SkyPhi XM Radio
                      - Performance: Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, Red Samco silicon cooling hoses, Black Injen CAI, Greddy Evo2 Cat-back exhaust system, Progess 22mm rear sway bar, Racing Beat front sway bar, OBX Racing 4-1 header, Medieval front motor mount
                      - Car Computer specs: Removed for now...
                      Current project: None...

Comment

Well I just relised that I have to clean my car so I guess i can join if you want
                        Sagaris

Comment

that all clean our car about that time let all meet at some 1 house to do them if that sound like i good idea that me know and this why i can save money instead of going to the car wash to do it and i can put that money to the person house water biil

Comment

Of course u can join. I like cleanin cars with ppl. I usually go to a car wash on McNab just west of Rock Island. Marc probaly noes the place im talkin about. Its right by the RaceTrak gas station. Newayz, I usually spend about $10 to clean my car there n then i go over it real good with Rain-X wet wax. Its not really expensive, n it comes out lookin really nice. If u guys do decide to join me we could always head over to my apt in Coral Springs to watch a movie there or whatever. Just some thoughts. Well im off to bed cuz I have to go to wrk tmrw. Nyte nytes to all. Latas.
                            Eric Johnson
                            Intense Performance
                            Mazda Club of South Florida
                            http://www.ipmcsfl.com
                            Former President/Webmaster
                            Member since 11/03

2002.5 Dark Titanium/Black Mica Protege5
                            - Exterior: Custom Dark Titanium/Black Mica paint scheme, 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege front bumper cover, Skunk2 coilovers, 5% tint all around, black painted headlight housings, black billet aluminum shorty antenna, Yakima roof rack
                            - Interior: Xenarc 700TSV 7" LCD display with touchscreen, black painted A/B/C pillars and gauge bezel, Mazdaspeed door sills, and Delphi SkyPhi XM Radio
                            - Performance: Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, Red Samco silicon cooling hoses, Black Injen CAI, Greddy Evo2 Cat-back exhaust system, Progess 22mm rear sway bar, Racing Beat front sway bar, OBX Racing 4-1 header, Medieval front motor mount
                            - Car Computer specs: Removed for now...
                            Current project: None...

Comment

I'll be using Meguires gold class. can't beat the shine. I will probably be washing at a friends house in sun rise and it will be an all day event. I'm thinking about claybarring, then a cleaner wax, a polish wax and then the gold class as a sealer if my back will hold out. I have a feeling based on how I've felt this week that all i will gt is claybar and gold class though. anyone have a back I can borrow?

Comment

Working...
                              X