Three news 'mods'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three news 'mods'

I got my tint redone (finally) 20% in the front and 5% everywhere else. I got M3 style mirrors and i painted my headlights (thanks to Rich AKA gotboost, Dima, and Arvin AKA p5alive) Heres lots of pics.

Last edited by dahotprotege; 11-30-2003, 10:15 AM.
    My OLD Car

ANGRY LOOK

My OLD Car

Comment

Nice! I'm not crazy about the obvious blue headlights though.

Get some Silverstars.
      My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
      - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Looks awesome!
        2002 Blackmica P5
        CAI - MSP springs - Brembo cross-drilled rotors & KVR pads - Ground wires - Ignition wires - Silverstars - Eurolites - Pilot fogs - Toyo TPTs - Tint - Blue calipers & strut bar - Batsymbol in rear window

Comment

thanks where can i get some silverstars?
          My OLD Car

Comment

looks good man, cars coming along, good job.
            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
            225.94wtq
            torque monster!!!!
            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

i've got the m3 mirrors also, and i was noticing the other day that there was a lot of wind noise from that area. have you noticed increase noise since you put yours on? mainly highway speeds, of course great job on everything also:p:

Comment

Pimp tizight!
                <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Did everything go smoothly with the headlights? I just ordered the black corners after last nights failure with the corners.

Comment

looks sweet, i can't wait until i get down there so you guys can help me with my headlights.
                    2000 DX, Blue
                    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

The corners cannot be painted, it is almost impossible to seperate them. I know because I tried last night.

Comment

yea i was about to say the same. The M3 mirrors are doing the same exact thing to me. I noticed that as well. Its only when im dippin though. Matt we will definitly help you out. It was simple. i ordered my black corners yesterday as well. I hope the black is the identical.
                        My OLD Car

Comment

glad to know it's not just mine if it get's too irritating, i'll fill them in with fiberglass and shape them a little different, and change the LEDs too:p:

Comment

I love the blue LEDS, but I would prefer white.
                            My OLD Car

Comment

The black should be pretty identical. I saw Shem's and they matched pretty well.

Comment

Working...
                              X