My New Tach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Tach

Just got done installing my new tach. I think it came out pretty good.

2002 Mazda Protege ES

That looks pretty good as a combo with the other gauges. How did you mount it, I can't really tell from the pictures? And also when you get some time could you take a picture from outside of the driver side so I can tell what it looks like from the outside. I have a DX and would like a tach but usually don't like the huge tachs.

Comment

Whos protege in the backround? It looks good

Comment

Yeah thats no problem I will see if I can get a shot tomorrow of it before I go to work. It also lights up in like 7 different colors in the dark too. It is really bright so not sure if I will keep a color on it or not. At least the switch can turn it off as well as change the colors.
        2002 Mazda Protege ES

Comment

What size is it? I just had an idea to mount a tach in one of my air vents.

Comment

Wow good eye. Actually in my apt complex there are 3 other Proteges. That one belongs to a woman that lives in the building across from me. She is a teacher I think.
            2002 Mazda Protege ES

Comment

I drilled a hole in the side of my gauge pod and attached it to that. I threw the box away and forgot what size it is now
              2002 Mazda Protege ES

Comment

Good idea with mounting it on the gauge pod.

Comment

Damn that is a big ass cluster! However it looks awesome
                  <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                  AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

I'm not a big fan of aftermarket tachs, but your definately works with the other gauges there. Sweet job
                    Dan
                    dreesemonkey

Comment

looks good, i hopw thw shiftlight came with a little rubber cap,
                      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                      225.94wtq
                      torque monster!!!!
                      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

y?

Comment

because it's bright as hell ...

I think it looks ok, I am not really into all the gauges cramed in one corner.
                          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

it looks ok but I wouldnt put any gauges unless it was a boost controller and then move my way up or down from there. My car is too slow to have gauges
                            My OLD Car

Comment

bah gauges are for show... there is now way I would look at all that stuff while racing or whatever... if I looked away for a split second to look at some needless and lights and then processed it in my head.. by the time it was done I would be sideways in a wrecked 96 and in jail.... but hey I plan on gauges for my car.. cuz thats what my car is goin to be for someday. show :D

Comment

Working...
                              X