Wire Harness, where art thou?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wire Harness, where art thou?

Well, i knew it would be hard to try and find a 97-98 1.8L/MT wire harness but i started looking anyway. So ive been looking now for months and months. Ive conducted nation wide searches and called about 100 places with no luck. I now turn to you for any and i mean ANY information that will help locate a 97-98 1.8L/MT wire harness.
    Thanks
    sigpic

You could have simply asked me...

I looked for a BP harness for months ... even called Canada .. no luck ...

If you got a partial harness with your motor. You just have to mod that to work with the Z5 harness and the BP MAF
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

As of now i have a 1.5L/AT harness. I assume its useless for that. Si im thinking id have to buy a 1.5/MT and a 1.8/AT?
      sigpic

Comment

Where abouts in Canada have you looked??
        Second gen 1.8s seem to be fairly abundant here. However, there seem to be few in the junkyards.
        I'll assume you tried Mazda recycling??
        Ryan The middle child is always ignored
        BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
        Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

to hell with mazda recycling...

If you can pull a harness out of a 2nd gen ,, you would be considered GOD'S FRIEND right now.

It's an easy pull
          Bruce
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

So.....What should i do? If anyone in Canada can locate me a 97-98 1.8L/MT wire harness Ill pay them 20bucks or something. I dunno just let me know if anyone is interested and we will work it out.
            sigpic

Comment

well since i'm not keeping my pro any more and moving to an mx3 as soon as i get a chance i'll tell you where to get a wire harness... surprised no one suggested this but contact a-spec... its hard as hell to get their website to work but when you do find the email or phone number and reach them.. they will get one for you and sell it to you
              In the Garage
              Black 93 MX-3 GS
              Bp powered
              GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
              MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Working...
              X