Any Car With A Bp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Car With A Bp

Okay guys here it is... I CANNOT find a BP around here... this is what I am wanting...
    1. any car with the BP engine
    2. the car must be a 5 spd
    3. I don't care what the body looks like as long as the car drives and the engine is sound

if you know of one anywhere in the area on this map please feel free to post or pm
    Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
    Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

you've got memphis and nashville, there should be dozens of good jys. or do you want a complete car that runs too? tried craigslist? autotrader? I'm bored, so I'll check for you. lol
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/car/310366870.html

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...l=&cardist=300

suckage. not alot in that area apparently. I could only find 2 that were decent bp 5spd LXs. both grossly overpriced, and not really that close to you.
      No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

damn oakwood GA... thats like a days trip to just get there
        Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger

Comment

Talk to DavidM1.

He's from Kentucky, and he's got a few BP powered cars. Maybe he can find you another?

Comment

thanks jho...

hey to help out with the idea here... the ideal car would have been run over by a semi and the only thing left intact was the engine bay...lol oh yeah the rear brakes to

thanks guys maybe i can get this engine deal done

Comment

did you mean davidmw1?

Comment

Originally posted by hit25cal View Post
                did you mean davidmw1?
                Yeah, oops.

I forgot the W. Don't let him know!

Also, you seemed like you didn't want to drive to Georgia, so I doubt you'd want to go to Florida, but in case you do, there is someone on here trying to sell their Protege in FL.

Comment

yeah i saw that thread... was thinking about it but i didn't know because of the condition he said the engine was in if i would pay him what he was asking...

but it would still be better than driving to Chicago to buy one for 2k

Comment

update... i found an egine at a jy about 1 hour from here... no tranny and yes to ecu.... $450 @68,000mi... hmmmm can my f series tranny get me by til the end of summer or do i want to wait and get the whole package? hmmm

Comment

update... i found an egine at a jy about 1 hour from here... no tranny and yes to ecu.... $450 @68,000mi... hmmmm can my f series tranny get me by til the end of summer or do i want to wait and get the whole package? hmmm
                      Do it once, do it right!

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                        Do it once, do it right!
                        good point... so this is how i am going to be looking at this now... will my sohc POS last me til i get a tranny for the dohc?

Comment

good point... so this is how i am going to be looking at this now... will my sohc POS last me til i get a tranny for the dohc?
                          I can't read the future man, lol.

Be nice to it, and there will be a better chance that it lasts.

Comment

sry man i didn't mean to sound like i wanted a prophecy...
                            i was just thinking aloud JHO...

Comment

engine deal fell through... i guess the guy thought i wouldn't notice a 10"long crack in the block... i never even loaded the damned thing... forgot my camera also, so no pics sry... dumb junkyard pricks

still looking for a cheap bp car

Comment

Working...
                              X