A Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Thread

A thread for positive/ negative experiences with parts suppliers. I think that would prove most valuable to the various guys on this site.
    The handling of a Miata, stuffed into a Protege

rob at zx tuner is the man! he went out of his way to make sure that i got what i needed.

website http://www.zxtuner.com/

email rob@zxtuner.com
    miss my '93 LX at every corner
    photo album
    Catch me on Facebook

Comment

We used to have a section for submitting buyer/seller feedback in the Classifieds section.

It has been closed due to the fact that we have now incorporated iTrader to our forum.

It is similar to eBay's system of rating buyers and sellings and leaving feedback about the transaction and overall business experience.

Comment

We also have a Performance Parts Review section:

Does either one of these fit into the category that you were thinking of?

Comment

I was thinking more in regards to parts distributors. Like Kartboy and stuff like that. I've had good experiences with Kartboy, and would like everyone to know that they are pretty cool to order from, whereas I have had a pretty crappy one with Andysautosport.com and would avoid them like the plague.

What is this iTrader business? I dont think I've ever seen/ heard of it.
          The handling of a Miata, stuffed into a Protege

Comment

Originally posted by autoxes View Post
            What is this iTrader business? I dont think I've ever seen/ heard of it.
            iTrader, like I said, is for rating seller and buyers, and your overall business transaction.

The link for it can be found up top, or you can click on "merchant status" or "feedback percent" to leave feedback for a specific member.

Comment

Working...
            X