rod shot out of my oilpan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rod shot out of my oilpan!

hey guys i was on another one of my ricer trips to the races, and after a hard night of racing + nitrous(beating the **** outa everyone), i starting getting a light rod knock. after 3 more hours we started to head home and it got worse and worse so i was drving 25-30mph for an hour until finally when i got on the straight road to my house, i floored it for fun and the motor literally exploded and oil blew out everywhere!! i looked under my car and the rod was blown out through the oilpan. it was AMAZING that we made it home, i mean, the rod was bangin the **** out of the block hard core as if it was already snapped; and we drove for an hour!! it was funny as hell, oh well.

the races was worth it though, toward the beginning of the night, the cops road blocked us in and me and a bunch of dumbass white chicks in an integra following me were the only ones that got away(out of about 50-70 cars) only cuz i went around back of the buildings, ran a curb, and broken down a chain fence with my friend. i drove by later to check up on the situation and the cops had a check point thing going on, giving people hella tickets. when we ran from the cops, i had to leave behind two of my friends who were just watching the races so i can get away, they hid behind a bunch of dumpsters and i had to pick them up later. also my other friend in his fully built AWD bmw E30 totalled his chasis on a curb running from the cops and understeered. i got HELLLA lucky. crazy night... glad im still young and stupid

ill post pics of my blown motor when i get home from work. it looks sick!

OH I LEFT THIS OUT: rumor has it that the muthafriggin cops through a flashbang!! i wasnt there to witness it but everyone said that the ricers were trying to go around the road blocks so the cops threw a loud explosive device and it flashed then smoked pretty good. pretty freaky lol
    Last edited by nitrous_protege; 06-09-2007, 04:00 PM.

im glad i don't live in WA
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

cops ftl...
      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

for sure, cops here are really really really gay. it really doesn't feel like they're here to serve you, it feels more like they are here to punish you. i got a ticket for doing 65 in a 60 about a month back.

and a few weeks ago, high school senior with terminal cancer had just finished a 2 year long project creating a canoe (towards the end he was too sick to do it himself, so his classmates finished it for him), and was taking it out on the lake with some classmates, and a cop gave him a ticket for some gay safety technicality bs. i mean they really have no soul, it was obviously a noob mistake and a warning would have been very sufficient, especially seeing as how he wasn't going to live long enough to take it out again anyways. he ended up dying a week or two later.

now i know it's bad to generalize, (i know 2 cops who are really great guys) but it's bull**** like this that in general makes me not trust cops. or at least the ones around here
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nitrous_protege View Post
          hey guys i was on another one of my ricer trips to the races, and after a hard night of racing + nitrous(beating the **** outa everyone), i starting getting a light rod knock. after 3 more hours we started to head home and it got worse and worse so i was drving 25-30mph for an hour until finally when i got on the straight road to my house, i floored it for fun and the motor literally exploded and oil blew out everywhere!! i looked under my car and the rod was blown out through the oilpan. it was AMAZING that we made it home, i mean, the rod was bangin the **** out of the block hard core as if it was already snapped; and we drove for an hour!! it was funny as hell, oh well.

the races was worth it though, toward the beginning of the night, the cops road blocked us in and me and a bunch of dumbass white chicks in an integra following me were the only ones that got away(out of about 50-70 cars) only cuz i went around back of the buildings, ran a curb, and broken down a chain fence with my friend. i drove by later to check up on the situation and the cops had a check point thing going on, giving people hella tickets. when we ran from the cops, i had to leave behind two of my friends who were just watching the races so i can get away, they hid behind a bunch of dumpsters and i had to pick them up later. also my other friend in his fully built AWD bmw E30 totalled his chasis on a curb running from the cops and understeered. i got HELLLA lucky. crazy night... glad im still young and stupid

ill post pics of my blown motor when i get home from work. it looks sick!

OH I LEFT THIS OUT: rumor has it that the muthafriggin cops through a flashbang!! i wasnt there to witness it but everyone said that the ricers were trying to go around the road blocks so the cops threw a loud explosive device and it flashed then smoked pretty good. pretty freaky lol
          You're an idiot. At least no one got hurt.
          Last edited by Lex; 06-09-2007, 06:31 PM.

Comment

lol... didnt you just make a post about why people dont use nitrous??? here is your reason.

the cops are not there to serve you??? your damn right they are there to serve me and keep you punks from killing inocent people!

I mean i hate it when im doing illegal stuff because im too good for a track and the cops bust me... dont they have anything better to do??? NNNNOOOO! its their job... these same cops that bust you for being an idiot are the same cops that will walk into your house while a burglar is rummaging through your stuff... these cops familys drive on the same roads you morons blaze every day, i would hope it was live rounds going your direction to ween some of you out.

my .02
            There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
              You're an idiot. At least no one got hurt.
              okay... yea ill admit it, street racing is not the most mature thing to do but i honestly dont give a crap at this point cuz its pretty fun. i wouldnt say im an idiot though cuz first off, im the only one that found a way out of a bust, i dont crash like dumbasses, and im a better driver than you. you dont know anything about me or what i do anyway. i "street race" just its something to do, if im not at a drift event. and as for no one getting hurt, your wrong, people do get hurt. but not by me, its from all the stupid ricers and faggots that dont know how to drive. i almost got nailed by a panicking Cobalt SS that flipped a bitch and wasnt paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by FazdaBoy4ever View Post
                lol... didnt you just make a post about why people dont use nitrous??? here is your reason.

the cops are not there to serve you??? your damn right they are there to serve me and keep you punks from killing inocent people!

I mean i hate it when im doing illegal stuff because im too good for a track and the cops bust me... dont they have anything better to do??? NNNNOOOO! its their job... these same cops that bust you for being an idiot are the same cops that will walk into your house while a burglar is rummaging through your stuff... these cops familys drive on the same roads you morons blaze every day, i would hope it was live rounds going your direction to ween some of you out.

my .02

WOWOW hold up!! i wasnt talking bad about cops! that was the other guy! jeez, i just said that they threw a flash bang!! imma be a cop so chill yo! lol

it wasnt the nitrous that took out my motor by the way... i was running on no oil for a while. didnt know about it ofcourse. oh yea and me and my friends blew the motor up on purpose! it was rod knocking but i was 2 seconds from my house, so what do we do? we finish the motor off by clutch kickin to redline and BOOOM! CLANK CLANK! haha
                Last edited by nitrous_protege; 06-09-2007, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nitrous_protege View Post
                  okay... yea ill admit it, street racing is not the most mature thing to do but i honestly dont give a crap at this point cuz its pretty fun. i wouldnt say im an idiot though cuz first off, im the only one that found a way out of a bust, i dont crash like dumbasses, and im a better driver than you. you dont know anything about me or what i do anyway. i "street race" just its something to do, if im not at a drift event. and as for no one getting hurt, your wrong, people do get hurt. but not by me, its from all the stupid ricers and faggots that dont know how to drive. i almost got nailed by a panicking Cobalt SS that flipped a bitch and wasnt paying attention.
                  People do get hurt and you're part of that "action." Grow up and stop bragging about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
                    People do get hurt and you're part of that "action." Grow up and stop bragging about it.
                    hmm... ok.

well its not like you've ever broken the speed limit anyway. by the way, if you think about it or experience it, the races arent as dangerous as it seems. it does get kinda nuts when cops fly in hot with their sirens on, but usually they just creep up and shine their lights at us and yell at us. its in a very industrial area in kent WA, and at night everyones gone(ghost town). no kids running around or even regular cars in the area. its more organized and controlled then racing on the freeway with your buddy, or tryin to rally a touge in a middle of a neighborhood, or even doing a quick speed run on any street, cuz kids might be around! are you telling me youve never done a lil quick launch with you car anywhere?? comon... then stop modding your car if your gonna be like that man, or gimme a break atleast
                    Last edited by nitrous_protege; 06-09-2007, 09:22 PM.

Comment

quick launching and having fun in your car is VERY different from getting adrenaline involved in a penis sizing match. You dont know what the other person is dumb enough to do which shows just how shallow you are, the other car you are racing is an extension of you, if he kills someone you will take some of the heat... I dont care how well you think you can drive because thats only 50% of the equation.

refering to my shallow comment... for you to justify street racing by saying no one can say anything if they have done a moving violation is stupid. its like me killing a dozen people and saying if you have ever shot a bird with a pellet gun you cannot say anything. :INTERNET CYA NOTE: I DONT WANT TO KILL ANYONE... EVER!!!

also, your motor did go from the nitrous. nothing you have said makes any sense... you were getting rod knock... you kept driving, and the rod gave out... oil or lack there of had nothing to do with it, infact it would have PROBABLY just seized up the motor, not thrown a rod. the damage from the nitrous blew your motor up, reguardless of what you may think.

a car is modded to be fun, NOT to get respect. when you build it for respect you come on the board running your mouth abour illegal street races and cleaning up on ricer hondas... There is nothing wrong with a race car on the street, there is something wrong with a car racing on the street... im not perfect, but i dont brag about it, im not proud of it, and i dont go flapping my gums like im something cool when im not.

its illegal, dangerous, you guys endanger my family, and you act like its not bad... trust me if ANYONE took one of my family members lives racing hopefully they will die in the accident too because I WOULD kill them... slowly. have some respect man selfish punk.
                      There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

racing belongs on the track period.
                        ---prakash

Comment

BP-05 Turbo-Sold
                          2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

Originally posted by me19875 View Post
                            for sure, cops here are really really really gay. it really doesn't feel like they're here to serve you, it feels more like they are here to punish you. i got a ticket for doing 65 in a 60 about a month back.
                            65 in a 60? R f'in kiddin me? Thats legally okay around here and i'd double check if it is there too because thats bs! As far as cops not serving yeah. Just the other day because i like to pay attention to cops mistakes daily (personal hobby). One of those bus/transport things for handicapped people jumped right in front of a cop (cut off basically) and didn't even blink. What happend next? He moved over a lane and continued on his way. Next time for this bus/transport? He'll slam into another car, etc. and make them handicapped too! Good job popo! No need to get out of your car unless its a donut or huge speeding ticket!
                            **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                            95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by FazdaBoy4ever View Post
                              quick launching and having fun in your car is VERY different from getting adrenaline involved in a penis sizing match. You dont know what the other person is dumb enough to do which shows just how shallow you are, the other car you are racing is an extension of you, if he kills someone you will take some of the heat... I dont care how well you think you can drive because thats only 50% of the equation.

refering to my shallow comment... for you to justify street racing by saying no one can say anything if they have done a moving violation is stupid. its like me killing a dozen people and saying if you have ever shot a bird with a pellet gun you cannot say anything. :INTERNET CYA NOTE: I DONT WANT TO KILL ANYONE... EVER!!!

also, your motor did go from the nitrous. nothing you have said makes any sense... you were getting rod knock... you kept driving, and the rod gave out... oil or lack there of had nothing to do with it, infact it would have PROBABLY just seized up the motor, not thrown a rod. the damage from the nitrous blew your motor up, reguardless of what you may think.

a car is modded to be fun, NOT to get respect. when you build it for respect you come on the board running your mouth abour illegal street races and cleaning up on ricer hondas... There is nothing wrong with a race car on the street, there is something wrong with a car racing on the street... im not perfect, but i dont brag about it, im not proud of it, and i dont go flapping my gums like im something cool when im not.

its illegal, dangerous, you guys endanger my family, and you act like its not bad... trust me if ANYONE took one of my family members lives racing hopefully they will die in the accident too because I WOULD kill them... slowly. have some respect man selfish punk.
                              oh well im done anyway, no more bp. heres a funny story tho, i was there again lastnight (not with my car), and these guys i know were in renton which is about 5 minutes from kent, and heres what the renton cop said when he pulled him over; "i know you guys are here to attend the races, if your gonna do that go to ****in KENT! thats where its done NOT here!! blah blah blah" ...i thought it was funny as hell. the kent area is all industial and stuff with absolutley no houses.

and hey what do you mean what i said doesnt make any sense? this is what happened. i raced a few races and later when i checked my oil level at a gas station, it was completely dry. there was nothing on the dip stick so i bought 3 quarts from a 76 gas station and poured it in. then i noticed a click in the engine everytime i rev past 3k only 5 minutes after. i didnt race again but i thought the knock wasnt serious, i mean, my civic went for weeks with a rod knock. it was when it started getting worse i headed home and Kent is very far from my house and i had to drive!! i wasnt gonna leave my car there. and like i said, i finished the motor up on purpose. me and my friends thought it'll be funny to blow the motor so when i got close enough to my house, i revved it and blew it up! i wasnt gonna fix the rod knock anyway! maybe the nitrous contributed to the knock but i think it was mostly the racing without motor oil
                              Last edited by nitrous_protege; 06-10-2007, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X