not my zoom zoom boom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not my zoom zoom boom

my new 1994 purple EGT had a blown engine. when i talked to the guy, he said it was having cooling problems and he couldnt get it to start. i was like "well, ok, im swapping in my engine from my 94 black EGT that i rolled that i know the engine is good in" so whatever. long story short, i pull the crappy engine out of the purple car. come to find out that i guy wanted my crank, tranny, crank snout and cam gears from the busted engine. i get the tranny and oil pan off when i happen to look in the oil pan. there were quarter cent sized peices of metal in his oil pan. i was like "wtf?", but i keep pulling the crank. next thing i know a piece of metal falls down from the cylinder. i pick it up and holy ****, its a full third of one his pistons that he had somehow managed to MELT AND SHATTER. i look up and there's some more of the piston with his broken and melted connecting rod!!! when i drained the oil, i noticed that about 3/4 of it was coolant with the other 1/4 being oil. somehow this dumb SOB managed to blow his head gasket, melt and explode his piston and connecting rod AND KEPT DRIVING IT. you can tell because his piston is all chewed up. ill have some pics tomorrow.

people like that should NOT be allowed to drive
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
    -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
    -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kome on hammerhead,.....

where's the Beef,(photos) you knoozzel weenster!!

Where in haidez have you been, and you didn't make it to the meet, I was disapointed as I wanted a good laugh as you attempted to poke me in the eye with you're short shifter.

remember the 'Hi I'm Elf, He He!!

Originally posted by kozzman555 View Post
    my new 1994 purple EGT had a blown engine. when i talked to the guy, he said it was having cooling problems and he couldnt get it to start. i was like "well, ok, im swapping in my engine from my 94 black EGT that i rolled that i know the engine is good in" so whatever. long story short, i pull the crappy engine out of the purple car. come to find out that i guy wanted my crank, tranny, crank snout and cam gears from the busted engine. i get the tranny and oil pan off when i happen to look in the oil pan. there were quarter cent sized peices of metal in his oil pan. i was like "wtf?", but i keep pulling the crank. next thing i know a piece of metal falls down from the cylinder. i pick it up and holy ****, its a full third of one his pistons that he had somehow managed to MELT AND SHATTER. i look up and there's some more of the piston with his broken and melted connecting rod!!! when i drained the oil, i noticed that about 3/4 of it was coolant with the other 1/4 being oil. somehow this dumb SOB managed to blow his head gasket, melt and explode his piston and connecting rod AND KEPT DRIVING IT. you can tell because his piston is all chewed up. ill have some pics tomorrow.

people like that should NOT be allowed to drive
    David
    sigpic Ky

Comment

Working...
    X