MSP (0) Geo Metro (1) WTF???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSP (0) Geo Metro (1) WTF???

I'm getting onto 826 in hialeah yesterday. it is a 2 lane onramp and this (spray painted) red geo metro gets up next to me and revs and revs and revs. I'm thinking let me not waste gas on this fool, but for lack of better judgement I told my inner self to shut up. I gave him a nod we both slowed to about 35 and dropped to second. he honked 1-2-3 and proceded to walk me like I was driving backwards. on his 2-3 shift which he had like 3 cars on me by this point I here psssshhhhht ( well more a s HKS SSQV laser type sound) we both got off @ the next exit and it is boosted. his FMIC is painted black and hidden behing black mesh. also under the hood had soooo much dman metal cut out and the 2.4L Cavalier z-24 out of a 98 in it. he says it makes about 250 WHP.

I need an uber sleeper now. hmmmm. 323 with a boosted GTR motor. now I need to find another job to afford this along with the MSP payment.

Hahahaha, great story! Back on pclub there was a similar story about a metro. Maybe it was the same one???

Sleepers RULE!!!
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

Comment

hahahahahahahaha u got pwned by a metro

Comment

dude no joke sleepers rule, i was in CT on the pike one time and this little like 1990 sentra was working vipers, it was sweet, itzkcatz was there, i pulled up to him and asked him what he had, he was like intake, exhaust. lol then he was like wanna run them??? lol im like hell no.
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

I got owned by a metro too, and an isuzu, and fat lady in a saturn, and...
          I found out how to beat a Honda! Just about anyway you can think of. Even in reverse. <- my buddy Mike: Haha, your Civic is a pile of vtech crap! Zoom-Zoom!

Comment

i... lost... to... a... stock 4 cyl auto camry... in my... eclipse.

ive seen a few geo metro's with boosted b16's in them. they also take the suziki swift engine (im assuming there is a fast jspec one?) and drop it straight in (twin cars).

i want a daihatsu charade with a chevy 502, headers coming right out of the side of the hood. hehe. i think a protege-gtr counts as a sleeper, eh boostedpro?
            Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
              Hahahaha, great story! Back on pclub there was a similar story about a metro. Maybe it was the same one???

Sleepers RULE!!!
              Same thing I was thinking!
              2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

if you read the responses you will see itzkcatz's post about the sentra beating the vipers, lol ****ing sleepers rule.

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

i saw that bit about a viper beating sentra. and yes...sleepers rule.

wait..no they don't, they suck when they kick your @$$ so bad you think you might be in reverse.

Comment

lol hey man **** happens, time to make yours faster thats all. lol

186.08whp
                    225.94wtq
                    torque monster!!!!

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

DAMN thats sucks.
                      -Robert
                      '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

there is a geo that is owned by a student from my school with a V-6 in it i think its a ford but not to sure he comes and races ricer boys at my school for like 1000 bucks and its funny
                        i is dumb

Comment

what school do you go to where kids just have $1000 laying around to lose in a race?

I need a 3" turbo back, JIC Magic full coil overs, Haltech, etc? and would gladly relieve them of this money without the danger of a race

Comment

its a rich white boy school with a bunch of azn gangstas that sell drugs and steal cars but even i just have a 1000 dollars that i dont need and im poor as a mofo
                            i is dumb

Comment

if you have $1000 you don't need send it this way. I have several thousand dollars debt, saving for a wedding and house and trying to mod a car.... it must be nice to just have $$$ to burn.

Comment

Working...
                              X