Nology Powercore ignition amplifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nology Powercore ignition amplifier

I was just curious to find out if anyone has heard of this or installed this on their car. I know that the 3rd gen pros have a distributor-less coil pack, but I wanted to know what kind of HP gains can be noted, if any. Is this product even worth buying?

Nology PowerCore Ignition Amplifier

interesting. Probubly wont make a noticible diffrence, but it should add some power.

You ever see the setups that fire the spark plugs multiple times, with variable strength and amount of times. Thouse things are really cool. I'm gonna look into thouse hopefully someone makes it for us.

Comment

So no one else knows if this amplifier will be benefitial?

Comment

we have a few guys arouund here that use the coil on plug conversion, but no one has the amp.

Comment

Well, I read THeMan's FAQ about the 3rd Gen sedan having a "distributor-less coil pack", but I wasn't too sure what that meant. So naturally, I don't know whether or not the amp will be beneficial to me.

Comment

you already have a high powered ignition system, comes from Mazda

Comment

I have a Crane Cams HI-6 Ignition amp, but I have yet to install it. I've actually had it for a while, but I've had problems finding good spark plug wires. it is designed for four cylinder distributorless engines, with two coils or a four tower coil pack. I will let you know how it works if I ever get it installed. I'm really interested if anyone else has one of these installed and if it did anything significant.

Comment

Yeah, be sure to update me as well. I haven't purchased one of these yet but if it shows noticable gains and improves the overall power of the car, then its something I will look into buying.

Originally posted by jdimstr
                I have a Crane Cams HI-6 Ignition amp, but I have yet to install it. I've actually had it for a while, but I've had problems finding good spark plug wires. it is designed for four cylinder distributorless engines, with two coils or a four tower coil pack. I will let you know how it works if I ever get it installed. I'm really interested if anyone else has one of these installed and if it did anything significant.

Comment

Working...
                X