Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Minnesota Sport Compacts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minnesota Sport Compacts

For those that don't know, I'm a member of another club called the Minnesota Sport Compacts. We had a pretty large display over at Autovations (we won best team display :D) and we'll be meeting at WeaverLake Park on the 20th. I'd just like to extend an invitation to everyone over here at the TCPC. I don't think I've seen a Protege at a meet yet (well one MP5 which wasn't modded) and I'd love to see some Protege representation. =)

If I somehow have my 1st gen by then I'll be bringing it to the meet, everyone has seen my Focus several times already anyways.

The club is a very friendly club, there's no membership dues or anything like that. We're pretty much an anti-rice, non street racing group that gets together for a good time. Usually we BBQ, and just hang out. This time S3 and Propulshun will be there giving some stuff away so maybe you'll be lucky and win something. As far as costs go, its $5 to eat if you want, otherwise free.

The meet will be at Weaver Lake park (in northern MN I believe). For more info, there's a thread here: http://www.mnsportcompacts.net/forum...pic.php?t=9237

Hopefully some of you guys can represent the Protege crowd.
    2002 Ford Focus ZX3
    1987 Mazda 323
    1993 Protege LX (coming soon)

Does anyone know if it's the Maple Grove Weaver lake..park???
    02 Pro5
    Eibachs
    Kartboy shortshifter w/ bushings
    E.12k.14 sub w/
    2150 US Acouctics
    Some what tinted

Comment

that's it
      2002 Ford Focus ZX3
      1987 Mazda 323
      1993 Protege LX (coming soon)

Comment

I'm planning on making it there
        zoom....zoom...zoom....
        #1236/1500

Comment

the awesome!

sweet, that's really close to my house, keep us posted..
          02 Pro5
          Eibachs
          Kartboy shortshifter w/ bushings
          E.12k.14 sub w/
          2150 US Acouctics
          Some what tinted

Comment

Cool, I think I'll come and I'll see if my cosin can make it with his caviler. I hope to have Bud_d and my headers on by then, we'll see. I also hope to finally get my cams in by then. I think I'm going to dyno the car as is tommorow.
            "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Comment

Working...
            X