Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Got a ticket :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a ticket :(

I was going "nine" over the speed limit so I got a 41 dollar ticket. If i just pay it off will I get points? Or should I try and get a lawyer like the traffic ticket team?
    My OLD Car

yes you will get points if you just pay it. either get a lawyer or plea not guilty, then keep rescheduling your court date, then change your plea to no contest. you will get ajudication withheld and pay $41 court fees. the county just wants their money damn po po. where were you @ when this happened?

Comment

I was on flamingo right before broward heading south. I dont get what ur trying to say with the rescheduling thing. This is my first speeding ticket.
      My OLD Car

Comment

He is saying to get a court date & then reschedule it to decrease the chance of the cop showing up.

If anyone ever needs advice with traffic tickets, feel free to ask me...I've had more experience than almost anyone I've met.

BTW, you have to be careful on Flamingo & 136...& I saw your car parked outside Target earlier this week.

-Ryan
        Ryan

Thinking of getting an MSP?...check out the PROS & CONS
        Want an IC sprayer for your MSP?...make your own for under $10

Forge Motorsport
        42 Draft Designs

Comment

Hey nelly, I think I saw you again last night. If you saw a Titanium MSP drive past you as you were waiting at the exit by the Office Depot center, that was me.
          Ryan

Thinking of getting an MSP?...check out the PROS & CONS
          Want an IC sprayer for your MSP?...make your own for under $10

Forge Motorsport
          42 Draft Designs

Comment

cop all so hide on sunrise blvd near nob hill i c them all the time there when i am going to work
            Barry
            protege 93 dx

www.ipmcsfl.com

Comment

Working...
            X