BP10 ECU with a stock 94 Rs wire harness ALL from HEll please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BP10 ECU with a stock 94 Rs wire harness ALL from HEll please help

K,this is my second ecu i have tryed,.I dont know if i have missed something..I had a 94 1.6 DOHC took that out and put in a jspec BP. Everyone and their brother out there says to use a bp10 ecu for the BP motor.but i have tried 2 now and when i put them in my engine creates this buzzing sound that sounds horrible,and my engine wont run.it runs fine with the 1.6 ecu but nuthing with the BP10.I am going through all this b/c in the end i want the most pottential out of this engine and i want the VICS hooked UP!

It's cause the wiring is different. You can't use the 94+ B6 harness with the BP10. I don't know if the 92-93 harness works... if you do use one of those you gotta change the dash stuff too. I came across that issue and decided to say **** it and go standalone.

JoN - Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Journeyman
    Member of MX-3.com
    1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica
    1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE - Raspberry... RIP

Racing BP (Project "Blue" Marlin)... Twin Scroll GT3071R, breaking 30psi at the moment!

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"

Comment

If you can get a BP harness, you can wire it into the 94 MX Just need the diagrams for both and take your time to find what goes with what. Its not hard just takes time.
      Mx3 RS,BP-turbo
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2628805

Comment

does anybody know exactly what is difference is between harnesses?

Comment

gimme alittle bit to dig up the thread, i made my own harness but its been awhile
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

yes the 92/93 harness works perfectly fine except u have to run wires for the vics..

Comment

Hi
              I cam aross this some time back it has quite a few wiring diagrams; i do not know if it has the info you may need to compare with but it might help

Comment

Working...
              X