Various interior trim piece part numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Various interior trim piece part numbers

Does anyone have the part numbers to the 2001+ Protege ES driver and passenger power door lock switch assembly and silver/chrome door handles? I'm looking to make my rather drab tan interior look a little more upscale with some accents that were available on the newer model Protege's.

Also, I know that the center pod assembly that houses the HVAC/radio is slightly different for 2001+ models, because of the larger fan speed button and push button recirculation mode (instead of the slider as in 99/00 models), but is there any way to buy the HVAC mechanicals behind the pod so that the 01+ pod will work?

I love the silver accented pod in the newer models and don't want to import the JDM piece of the 99/00 Familia...that would be too much money.
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

You can certainly buy the HVAC mechaincals, but it won't be cheap. I'm not sure on any part numbers, but seek and ye shall find I'm sure. Just a thought, but you would be alot better off painting the trim you've got instead of buying new stuff. If done right, it will last just as long, and you can have it in any color!

Nick Holinski
    2002 5 Speed Classic Red Protege' 5

Injen CAI - Painted Calipers - Red Hose Kit - Painted Valve Cover And Heat Shield - Factory Color Matched Engine Parts - Red / Black "Powered By Mazda" Shoulder Pads - Sylvania SilverStar High / Lows - Custom Red Rear Blinkers - Levoc Racing Development Pedals - Red Wire Looms / Covers - White Axis NE-O 17" Rims - Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 Rubber - Mazdaspeed Exhaust - 35% Tint All Around - Protege' 5 Indiglo Door Sills - Protege' 5 Interior Badging - Alpine SEC-150R Perimiter Alarm - Eurolite Red Underglow - Disabled DRL's - Bug Deflector For Winter - Chrome Gauge Bezel Surrounds - Mazdaspeed / MP3 Lip Splitter (On MP3 Bumper) - Mazdaspeed Protege Badges - iON Performance V-Weave Carbon Fiber Hood - Replacement 2003 J-Spec Headlights - Shaved Side Mouldings - Wings West 3 Piece Kit - Autometer Triple Pod - Autometer Phantom Oil / Water Temp And Oil Press

Comment

I am not good with painting stuff at all. I'm afraid I'll mess up. I'd rather spend the money and get the quality OEM colored parts too. I'm sure painting would come out good if I spent the time on it but I can't do that.

What I'd really like to do is swap out my entire interior from a 01+ Protege ES. I like the black interior versus the poo brown I have now. Anyone have a spare Protege ES laying around???
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by NegatiZE
        Anyone have a spare Protege ES laying around???
        Ya, I've got one in my back pocket...

Nick Holinski
        2002 5 Speed Classic Red Protege' 5

Injen CAI - Painted Calipers - Red Hose Kit - Painted Valve Cover And Heat Shield - Factory Color Matched Engine Parts - Red / Black "Powered By Mazda" Shoulder Pads - Sylvania SilverStar High / Lows - Custom Red Rear Blinkers - Levoc Racing Development Pedals - Red Wire Looms / Covers - White Axis NE-O 17" Rims - Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 Rubber - Mazdaspeed Exhaust - 35% Tint All Around - Protege' 5 Indiglo Door Sills - Protege' 5 Interior Badging - Alpine SEC-150R Perimiter Alarm - Eurolite Red Underglow - Disabled DRL's - Bug Deflector For Winter - Chrome Gauge Bezel Surrounds - Mazdaspeed / MP3 Lip Splitter (On MP3 Bumper) - Mazdaspeed Protege Badges - iON Performance V-Weave Carbon Fiber Hood - Replacement 2003 J-Spec Headlights - Shaved Side Mouldings - Wings West 3 Piece Kit - Autometer Triple Pod - Autometer Phantom Oil / Water Temp And Oil Press

Comment

Check with Rich for www.mazdastuff.com. I've asked him serval times about part numbers and he's always been able to come though. You can reach him at parts@texasmazda.com.
          "In the end, it doesn't even matter" Linkin Park

Comment

Thanks, I will try that!
            Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Working...
            X