EGT Racing on 1/4 mile paved oval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EGT Racing on 1/4 mile paved oval

These pics were taken Sunday Aug 5th. I am racing about 10 other cars in a short 10 lap race to determine starting positions in a 20 lap feature race later in evening. It was too dark then to get pics of that race. But I started in 17th position and ended in 9th winning just enough money to pay for the enterance fees. The winner was a Honda Prelude with a 2.3L and 4 wheel steering. My plan is to get more power out of the stock engine with a RX7 VAF (anyone got one?) Maybe a cut intake mani. I have an extra one I would like to mod, but I need detailed instructions and photos of what to do. If those mods don't get me the checkered flag, a shaved head for more compression and exintake cam might have to go in.
    Attached Files
    '95 MX3 Limited Edition. Black in and out 5 speed. Rolling on chrome ZX2 wheels, S/R struts. Eibach springs.

'93 Probe GT JDM KLZE engine latest buy

'94 Probe GT Stock 5 speed.

'93 Tracer LTS Automatic, only 78K miles Sold

'94 EGT Electric current red 5 speed. GONE!
    Race car sold

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=116

Looks like fun. Congrats on the race. Sounds like you did do a fair amount of damage to the hearts of some of those racers. Lol. As far as the intake manni mod, its on the boards in detailed instrustions. Only thing you have to do is be a subscriber support the form and you could get that info.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
    X