Lazy man washes 5 cars in 15 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lazy man washes 5 cars in 15 minutes

I got four cars and my wife's. It's usually a PITA to wash all of them. I was in my garage, trying to clean it and organize all the stuff so I could maybe park one car inside, and it started to rain. I had a crazy idea to wash all of the cars while it's raining. I took a really big sponge got it wet and put car wash concentrate on it and squeezed the soap into it, took an umbrella and went out and wiped them all down top to bottom, sprayed them with the hose to get the soap off. No way dry them until morning but rain is water soft and if the car is clean shouldn't leave very many spots anyway.
    '95 MX3 Limited Edition. Black in and out 5 speed. Rolling on chrome ZX2 wheels, S/R struts. Eibach springs.

'93 Probe GT JDM KLZE engine latest buy

'94 Probe GT Stock 5 speed.

'93 Tracer LTS Automatic, only 78K miles Sold

'94 EGT Electric current red 5 speed. GONE!
    Race car sold

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=116

You souldve grabbed a bar of soap while you were at it. Lol.
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

luckly for me, i have just one car and im a college student so i have plenty of time while at home to wash it. Dang the hard water in NH on a black car....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
        You souldve grabbed a bar of soap while you were at it. Lol.
        Like skip the umbrella and wash my pits while I am at it? LOL That's almost true. This summer on a really hot day, I went hiking in this state nature area called the Bass Ponds for the first time. There was a natural spring with a little waterfall about three feet high. I took off my T-shirt and shoes, went in and freshened up and it felt great!

The cars were still wet from rain in the morning but it stopped raining so I could dry them off.
        '95 MX3 Limited Edition. Black in and out 5 speed. Rolling on chrome ZX2 wheels, S/R struts. Eibach springs.

'93 Probe GT JDM KLZE engine latest buy

'94 Probe GT Stock 5 speed.

'93 Tracer LTS Automatic, only 78K miles Sold

'94 EGT Electric current red 5 speed. GONE!
        Race car sold

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=116

Comment

Working...
        X