Another ****ing sentra!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another ****ing sentra!!

AGHH, i hate these damn cars. I lost to another one. His was "stock" but when he hit WOT, i heard his exhaust. Maybe he just cut his muffler or something I dont know. I was at the light and he pulls up next to me, and asks me if I want to go, SURE WHY NOT BUDDY! Light green, He spins I jump a bit because I didnt spin to bad. And WAM he hauls ass past me just as im finishing 2nd gear. Now, that the **** man, Im sick of thses ****ers beating me, this is the 2nd one in a month. I have to start smoking them. What can I do to beat em...lol...w/o turbo!!
    Eat ****.

what kinda sentra???
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

93 se-r
      Eat ****.

Comment

se-r=your daddy. no boost? no way your gonna win
        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
          I wouldn't necessarily say that.
          -Robert
          '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

Eh, SE-Rs are faster. Heh.
            2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

se-rs run in the 15s stock, 14s NA without too much work. Me likey the SE-Rs
              Dan
              dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX
                u can try slashing his tires in the nite then he cant beat you anymore
                i is dumb

Comment

*funny comment mirroring yours comes to mind*
                  though I don't know how much any of you would appreciate strip of tearing. I'll keep my mouth shut.
                  Visit My Garage

Comment

The SE-r has more power than the protege LX and probably weighs about the same. I don't really see you beating him stock for stock. If both cars are giving the same mods, I have to say the sentra would be faster.
                    Remember the sentra has a 2.0 under the hood bro. I would be careful when running those cars.
                    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

i've had a 91 or 92 se-r (ithink) eat me alive. pulled 5 cars by the top of second gear. but in my defense, he was BOOSTED. either way he creamed me really F'in bad.

Comment

Yeah, I think those se-r's are pimp ass cars. I love every thing about em. Almost as much as my protege. THey are fast lil cars tho. Im gonna have to do alot more mods tho if I plan on beating the ones around my area. There are quite a bit of modded ones around here. Ill have to get to it, or just turbo my car. After I get tired of my protege, or I just want another car, thats what im gettin for sure.
                        Eat ****.

Comment

also, another sleeper i saw today. a mitsubishi galant VR4.
                          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

oh hell yeah they quick too
                            i is dumb

Comment

new pistons, cams, and headwork.
                              When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                              Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                              Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                              So his engine he goosed
                              With much too much boost,
                              And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Working...
                              X