Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gen2 protege c-fiber hood group buy

alrighty...
    we need 15 people to shell out 399us dollars(includes the price of the hood+shipping) for carbon fiber hood group buy. here's all the info:

"Dear G3 customer,

Thank you for your inquiry about the group buys.

You have certainly found the right place. We are a manufacturer of carbon fiber hoods for domestic and imports.

Here are the terms and conditions:

All group buys require a minimum order of 15 pieces.

If this is a custom group buy, you must provide us with a new stock hood for fabrication.

All orders must be paid in advance. Our design team would need 30 business days to develop the first protype.

The prices for 15 OEM style Carbon Fiber Hood will be $399.00 ($270.00 + $129.00 Shipping & Handling). Regular group buys at $350 each ship and $260 each for pick up.**Prices may vary.**

Free aluminum hood pins are included, which normally cost $34.95 at retail price.

All carbon fiber hoods are shipped through Airborne Express via ground service with an estimated delivery time of 5-7 business days.

All items are fully insured up to $400 dollars.

Please provide shipping address for the quote on International orders.

The first prototype will be ready in 30-45 days, depending on how busy we are. Once the first prototype is ready to be shipped. We will be able to ship 3-4 carbon fiber hoods a week.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks for your inquiry with us.

Regards,

John

G3 AUTOSPORT"
    Almost there

jdm tails... check
    jdm bumper... check
    ms lip... check
    ms grill... check
    ms sideskirts... check
    ms rear skirts... check
    ms spoiler... check
    ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
    Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

oh yeah, i forgot. this is just to see the interest for these hoods. this is not an actual group buy going on. maybe we can get something started. if it does go through, i'd like the have group buy done by march(plenty of time for income tax season and enough time to save up).
    Almost there

jdm tails... check
    jdm bumper... check
    ms lip... check
    ms grill... check
    ms sideskirts... check
    ms rear skirts... check
    ms spoiler... check
    ms struts... check

Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

Is it going to be 95-96, 97-98 hoods, or both?
      "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

Are the hoods different for 95/96 and 97/98 ? What's about shipping to Canada ? I might be interested, but not right now. Maybe in the spring.
        98 protege LX for appearance
        89 626 GT for performance

Comment

funny thing, we already have like 10 people... from the other group buy. So if this turns out interesting and the people want to they can just switch over ... and we would already have the money for a donor hood.
          Well I will pm Kdawg and see what he thinks...
          Bruce
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

yeah i was waiting for that group buy, but seems nothing ever happened. i'm part of that too. but i'm sure more people would like hoods now. since the time should be around spring to get this done and over with, it'll give people some time to gather up some cash to get in on these hoods. plus they're are more affordable than most other companies. then the hoods should be ready by summer!
            Almost there

jdm tails... check
            jdm bumper... check
            ms lip... check
            ms grill... check
            ms sideskirts... check
            ms rear skirts... check
            ms spoiler... check
            ms struts... check

Comment

Well that other group buy is still on, it's just that the guy is swamped with work so we had to wait. But the funds for the donor hood is already available, pending the agreement of kris and other participants in the GB... I can't give that authorization as it is not my group buy...
              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

XR8ED Lidds is the local company that is going to be making our hoods. XR8ED just recently became the supplier to JSP America and therefore are swamped. They are so busy, that they even had to hire more people and add a night shift.
                They ARE going to do our hood asap.

BTW, 95/6 and 97/8 hoods are the same.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

im interested in this cf hood i just need time to get the money together bc i just saved for a special prject to give me time to save
                  1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

I am also interested. Wish you had some already made cause i have to replace my hood cause of an accident anyway. So are these going to require that hood pins be used or are they also going to latch on with the normal latch too? Although i think i read someplace that your suppose to have hood pins with CF hoods anyways.
                    real drivers accelerate for the corners

Comment

pins and CF hoods go hand in hand.. like sweet ass big rims and painted calipers.. its just gotta be.....
                      98 Protege SE
                      -------------------
                      1.5L Turbo

Comment

I wish it's gonna be a little bit more interest for hoods. I want to buy one , and hopefully there gonna be some more people interested.

Comment

russian i'm sure you can join in the group buy.. they already have 10 people signe up
                          In the Garage
                          Black 93 MX-3 GS
                          Bp powered
                          GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
                          MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

I will, just tell me where it is

Comment

Yes please tell us who we need to talk to to get on the list for these hoods!
                              real drivers accelerate for the corners

Comment

Working...
                              X