Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free: 1991 Mazda Protege 1.8 DX Auto FWD wrecked, part out.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free: 1991 Mazda Protege 1.8 DX Auto FWD wrecked, part out.

Edit: It is going to the wrecker on the 27th. I have decided I do not have time to take it apart. Free of charge if someone local to me will haul it away.

Hi! Guys, long time since I've been on here......but just to let you guys know........my son was in a wreck with my Mazda. Hit right side front, pics on http://www.samiknife.com/pics/corey/index.html

156k miles total, engine AT tranny still shifts good. New timing belt at 150k miles, new brakes up front with new calipers at 153k miles, fairly new radiator that is still ok. Other than that what may you else think you need? Else interior is in fair shape. I'm gonna miss this very reliable car

I'm in NW corner of MT, 26 miles NE of Kalispell smack outside Glacier Park.
    Last edited by Shamans; 08-24-2007, 06:27 PM. Reason: Spelling
    1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP (300Hp @ crank mildly modded)
    1991 Mazda Protege DX

Please consider selling me your Radiator!

+ shipping to Kentucky...oops will it work on my 5 speed Sohc Dx??

David

Originally posted by Shamans View Post
    Edit: It is going to the wrecker on the 27th. I have decided I do not have time to take it apart. Free of charge if someone local to me will haul it away.

Hi! Guys, long time since I've been on here......but just to let you guys know........my son was in a wreck with my Mazda. Hit right side front, pics on http://www.samiknife.com/pics/corey/index.html

156k miles total, engine AT tranny still shifts good. New timing belt at 150k miles, new brakes up front with new calipers at 153k miles, fairly new radiator that is still ok. Other than that what may you else think you need? Else interior is in fair shape. I'm gonna miss this very reliable car

I'm in NW corner of MT, 26 miles NE of Kalispell smack outside Glacier Park.
    David
    sigpic Ky

Comment

Hope your son is okay.

Comment

Me too...

Originally posted by Jho View Post
        Hope your son is okay.
        the car has taken some hit, did't say the condition of the son.

Do hope he's in better condition than the car.

That was a significant hit to take away a part of the sub bumper. That **** is tough and I believe saved my ass once. They are hard to break!

I hope for the boys best, and if so I thank God for the engineering of the bumpers in these cars.

David
        David
        sigpic Ky

Comment

Do you still have parts?

Comment

Is this still an active thread??

Originally posted by Gerrito View Post
            Do you still have parts?
            David
            sigpic Ky

Comment

Probably not. Thread closed
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
              X