• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freebee Tails....

90 & 91 Protege factory rear Garnish

They are free so bid high dam it !

Pay shipping from 40503
    Attached Files
    Last edited by riverrunnernky; 08-28-2007, 10:46 PM.
    David
    sigpic Ky

what is shipping for one to 38237?
    Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
    Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

****! I don't know....lmao

Originally posted by hit25cal View Post
      what is shipping for one to 38237?
      How far is Martin from Nashville ?

I'll be in Bowling Green,Ky this week I could drop of or meet you some place.

I'm learning this shipping thing, some stuff is astronomical to ship even free!!

But I do want to put it out here for members to see, more to come to as I organize it. I'm parting out some BG parts I took from several cars I don't need some will be for sale and a fare amount will be on this thread.

How many do you want. I can give you a great deal...3 for free!! lmao

Thanks for the reply.
      David
      sigpic Ky

Comment

nashville is about 3 1/2 hours away... don't really trust the protege to make that trip right now... i need to do the engine swap before i would make a trip like that...
        Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
        Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

Looking up martin,tn on google...

Originally posted by hit25cal View Post
          nashville is about 3 1/2 hours away... don't really trust the protege to make that trip right now... i need to do the engine swap before i would make a trip like that...
          Geesis man!! You almost in the drink (Reelfoot Lake on Madrid Falt) well I'll keep one for you,mark it. And if nuttn else give you incentive to come to the Meet in BG, Ky June of 2008, I'll bring with me what I don't sell for sale and swap!

I'm going to have a blast !

Meanwhile I'll be in touch with Turpro for further instructions.
          And seriously I don't think 1 of these will break you up for shipping. One of these I baught with other things as a package deal. And all I got was under $150.

Pm me for my email address!
          David
          Last edited by riverrunnernky; 08-29-2007, 12:53 AM.
          David
          sigpic Ky

Comment

Tread still active...

I may bring many spare parts to the next meet.
            David
            sigpic Ky

Comment

Working...
            X