name that bodykit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

name that bodykit.

i have visited corksport and have liked the GT-R kit though i came across www.mazstyle.co.nz and those bodykits are tyght. but under products and then under mazda bodykits on the very bottom where it shows the sideskirts. if you click on the pic it showed me a kit worthed buying. does anyone know what kit its called and where can i find one to buy. thanks.

yeah i think thats one of the best kits (the ****e one) dont know where to find it except maybe there
    Last edited by skr33t_rac3r; 12-08-2003, 08:06 AM.
    i is dumb

Comment

that is the company that makes the kit. you have to go through them. there are very, very few places that build bodykits for our car. We dont have an after market like the civic, which has to classify there products by style because 30 companies make a similiar product.

to answer your question the bodykit's name is the one right next to it.
      When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
      Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
      Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
      So his engine he goosed
      With much too much boost,
      And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Well, you have hte option of getting a bodykit from overseas, or you could go with a J-spec/E-spec conversion. In my opinion nad from experiance, the J-spec conversion is worth it. It gives the car a unique look that leaves everyone guessing what kind of car it is. I have done this conversion ot my 91 LX and there isn't a day that goes by without someone asking "What kind of car is that?".

Adam
        1991 Protege GTR
        #1739 of 2500

Disclaimer: The "Protege GTR" is a custom car. Mazda never made this vehicle.
        1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
        MODS:
        GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
        TO DO LIST:
        EDM/JDM rear bumper
        EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
        Repaint car

Comment

Working...
        X