My first mx-3 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first mx-3 thread

well my 1991 mx-3 finally sat its 40 days in impound. meaning that it is up for sale. Well today i got to bring it home today.

And my helper my 7 year old daughter.

And here is it washed up and that awful bodykit removed.

The B6 has a bad rod knocking sooooooo i will be searching for a BP for it It will have stock bumpers in a week.
    I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

cool project, good luck on it.
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

subbin to watch the progress. good luck
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Here are some daylight pics .

Comment

I am going for stock bumpers what types are available at a U-pull it what i mean What US versions and what are the differences. Pics would help.
          Also i put my 17's on it.

Last edited by mazdaboy1974; 09-03-2007, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Did you not jsut say ur selling it? If so how much u want for the spoiler?

Comment

been a while since i been on here hope ur lil project goes well..

best of luck to ya..
              92 Mazda MX-3 (2120lbs) (12.4@118@18psi)1.8 DOHC ,Eletromotive TEC II Standalone System, Turbo Ric Project Turbo Kit, Custom intake manifold 80MM Mustang TB, PT67 P-TRIM TURBO, Custom turbo manifold, 3 in. down pipe, Innovate wideband, 1000cc RC Injecters,walbro 255, custom fuel rail, Areomotive FPR, MSD wires, NGK V-Power R5671A-8 plugs, 31 1/2" L x 10 5/8" H x 3 1/2" D Percision Turbo 750HP FMIC , 2.5in intercooler piping, Tial wastegate/BOV, Unrothdox UDP, KIA G-series trans, ACT 6 puck extreme clutch,(Need a twin disc) 30psi guage&10,000RPM tach (autometer)(EQUUS guages), NO I DON'T HAVE A BPT I HAVE A REUGLAR BP-DE. (updated)

Otherwise known as LIMEGREEN MX-3
              12 sec MX-3TURBO RIC PROJECT MX-3
              http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=59746
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3dn-fw9S7s
              http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=56488

Comment

Well i got both stock bumpers .
                Also got the Missing pieces of the interior too.

Comment

looking much better.

Comment

do you still have the "awful" body kit from this car?? interested!!

Comment

Originally posted by TREVO123 View Post
                      Did you not just say ur selling it? If so how much u want for the spoiler?
                      What i meant is that it was up for me to buy.

Comment

very nice! what are your future plans?

Comment

nice.. looking a lot bettter., looks like u just need to replace those fenders now :D lol

Comment

This one is on hold till i buy this 90 protege LX that i have a line on that and me replacing the center dash and console i stole for the 323 . but he protege will be donating its heart for the mx-3

Comment

good job putting the mx back together. mine had been totaled three times before i knew my limits. it was my first car and still have it but soon to the junk yard it goes. still looks decent. but got a brand new never wrecked shell. so have to do what is best. hate to see the old one go. we been through alot will shed a tear and have a beer when she goes. but just commenting because after each wreck i spend countless hours putting mine back together making look the best i can. bought it mint in 03. so sad to see what i did to it but that is when i was young and stupid. and found out the cons of FWD. so now my new is a gtr project have all the parts from a AWD protege bought out of minnesota. get this there and back in one day. it was worth it and got it for 400 the whole car that is. that was a steal. spent 8 though for gas, tolls, and food. **** tolls.

Comment

Working...
                              X