APEXi turbo timers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APEXi turbo timers

I just went and bought my car 300 miles away and i think the guy i bought it from was kinda he had all apexi instruments...turbo timer, boost controller, and air/fuel ratio controller. Long story about the last 2, i got those figured out. The thing i wanted to know was if any of you had the turbo timer and could tell me why i'm not getting an a/f ratio reading. I was thinkin that maybe he didnt have it set b/c i read the manual on their website but i have no idea of what to set it on. any help would be appreciated.

Just intalled one last weekend. To set your air fuel go on the setting 02 to get into the setting just move the arm to the right enter what voltage you want, mine was 940 then go the left to get out of setting go up once and the a/f and 02 light should be light move to the right to get into setting set the a/f you want to conrespond to the 02 volt you set before 10 for me, then go left and it's done. It doesn't always show the a/f, it seems to wait a long time before showing it
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/protila
    Transmission mechanic

Comment

Are you getting the O2 voltage? If you're not he propably just never hooked up the O2 wire. You also need to give the sensor at least 5 minutes to warm up. You don't need to set anything to have it read it, the set feature is just to make it more accurate.
      Last edited by bam; 12-11-2003, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bam
        You also need to give the sensor at least 5 minutes to warm up. You don't need to set anything to have it read it, the set feature is just to make it more accurate.
        Correct. And even after its warmed up, atleast with the autometer one, it just bobs back and forth lean to rich untill you give it gas. Then you get a reading.
        " Autobots are an error I intend to correct"

Reformated Alternate Mode:
        Midnite Blue P5 ( 5-speed manual)
        Painted calipers
        Injen CAI
        Custom exhaust
        Tein lowering springs(finally installed)

Comment

yea i got voltage from the O2 sensor it just doesnt show the A/F ratio. The car is doin some really crazy **** now. i got off work and started it to let it warm up and when i got in after scraping my windows the check engine light on and the battery light was on. The battery voltage is 13.3-13.4 which i found usually normal under the conditions. I took it to a shop where they could hook the computer up and it said that something in my intake manifold was sticking shut. And my Idle Air Sensor was reading high voltage. Never had ne of this happen b4 so im kinda scared, i dont wanna have to lose my MSP.

Comment

Working...
          X