Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, i bought a 1990 323dx for a winter car last year, it sat normal for the winter but during the summer it needed to get some mod work done to it. i had completely gutted a 1993 special edition v6 mx3 i had sitting in the shop that was going to get set up for rear wheel. due to lack of time and money for that project....it got crushed. anyways 90% of the mx3 got switched over to the 323, all subframe, all wiring, exhaust, dash, seats, carpet etc. the 323 will be getting my klze and tranny in about another month when i park my summer mx3 (which will be completely redone over winter). the 323 looks pretty much stock right now, i picked up a familia upper hatch spoiler and grill during spring. ive been looking for the front and rear jspec bumpers but nobody around here has any, if anybody is willing to part with some
    heres a pic of the 323, ive painted the trim white allready

a shot of the mx3

and i was going to paint the car quick with paintshops hugger orange but it does not look quite right

looks odd in that color. try a burnt orange like the MSP's

btw i want your 323!!!
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

that's awesome. klze powered 323!! The orange is a good color, I like it as is. welcome to the forums
      No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

I say do the swap and go all 323. btw welcome to clubprotege
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

good looking cars. btw, i really want your mx3!!
          Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

thanks guys. the mx3 will be sold next summer, i have a emerald 1 sitting waiting to get resprayed in a brighter white, the body is almost mint, the current one has a small dent in the rear right over a support brace which is near impossible to fix, it was also in a front end accident before i bought it. the extra klze i have is getting rebuild with all custom upgraded bits and pieces, turbo kit is custom and almost complete, megasquirt unit, modded fuel rails with nissan red tops, bigger fuel pump, in car computer, fiberglassing most interior peices, body kit peices, trying to powdercoat most outside bits (still trying to get the hang on painting with this stuff) other electronics etc.

would like to get the jspec front and rear bumper here for the 323 soon but it doesnt look like its going to happen.

Comment

Welcome to Club Protege, Monte.

Comment

As you already know I have a front bumper for sale and I have gtx rear seats for a 323 also let me know if you are interested.
                Attached Files
                1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

thanks, but ive allready put 80&#37; of my mx3 interior into the 323. car will be getting respayed white, the orange was too orange. want to get the car resprayed by the end of the month as well, klze should be getting put in around the 10th of october.

Comment

seeing this thread again, makes me cry about my car
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                      seeing this thread again, makes me cry about my car
                      Why is your car really that jacked up? There's tons of clean 323's around my area. Come on down and get one before some dumb ass sells it to the junk yards!
                      1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

yes my car is really that bad off, remmber me coming to visit in cali?? yea.... that trip was to seek a good condtion 323. I found zero in good shape that i could buy. how bout secureing a nice condition white one, or grey or black one

Comment

yummy 323 welcome to the club! youll find all the parts you need here
                          you just gotta look extra hard .

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                          X