Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

INTENSE wins group participation trophy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTENSE wins group participation trophy

This is for all of you bums who did not come (arvin excluded as he was in colorado) we won the trophy for group participation!!! and had too much damn fun. Vlad did a 360 on 595 which was priceless. anyways now to show you what you missed.
    Attached Files

That's a nice trophy for club participation. Must be nice to still have car shows, show season is over here in Tn because of the cold.

Comment

proto it was a car show LMAO. it was a drive for toys for tots i bileve and they were trying to get imports and Car clubs into it and Dynamic turbo and Extreme Customs. there were like 3 other car clubs. but it was fun and i had a blast WE ARE DOING IT NEXT YEAR TOO!!. lol but to all the people that didnt come U CANT TOUCH THE TROPHY lol.

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
      mods:
      --Ms Axle back EXHAUST
      --Injen Intake (color Blue)
      --Thumpity Thump In the Trunkity Trunk

Comment

Ohh yea the people in the pic are (jus for people that dont know us) lol
        goin from left to right

Me (black hat), richard (see half his head and with the tits on his head to), Marc (yellow Visor),Camilo(sun glasses and black hat thingy lol), eric ( sun glasses on forehead),Vlad ( sunglasses and with the leg on him)

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
        mods:
        --Ms Axle back EXHAUST
        --Injen Intake (color Blue)
        --Thumpity Thump In the Trunkity Trunk

Comment

Working...
        X