new to site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to site

I am new to this forum, and just thought I'd say hi to everyone. I am the TX dealer for Essential Speed, so if anyone in this area would like information on their products please contact me through my email, and I will be more than happy to help you out.

Tommy
    2003.5 Titanium MSP; Autometer Ultra-lite boost and A/F gauges; Autometer guage pod; custom 3" exhaust dumped over rear axle (no muffler); Apex 2.5" downpipe; Greddy Manual Boost Controller; Hidden Hitch; Dunlop FM901 tires; white headlight strobes

talk to Cullen and tell him that I sent you

Welcome aboard. I always appreciate it when vendors take the time to become a part of the forums.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. I have a 2003.5 that I autocross regularly, so I'm really into getting the most out of this car, and I feel Essential Speed offers a great quality product, which is why I am their dealer here in TX.
      2003.5 Titanium MSP; Autometer Ultra-lite boost and A/F gauges; Autometer guage pod; custom 3" exhaust dumped over rear axle (no muffler); Apex 2.5" downpipe; Greddy Manual Boost Controller; Hidden Hitch; Dunlop FM901 tires; white headlight strobes

Comment

Welcome to the club. Glad to see your on the board. We need as many Mazda participants to join any form of a mazda board and to have an online presence.
        later
        Bruce
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

welcome aboard bro!!
          always nice to see more vendors and dealers involved in the club!

Comment

Welcome to the forum
            Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

welcome to the forum! another vendor...yay

Comment

yeah man good to have you. welcome aboard
                .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                225.94wtq
                torque monster!!!!
                dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Now only if we could get a nova scotia dealer :D
                  Visit My Garage

Comment

Thanks again for the warm welcome. I hope to have my website up and running soon. Look forward to my time here.

Comment

Welcome Tommy,
                      I hope you will be able to come down to Austin and play with us (Spokes) some time. We have not created the 2004 schedule yet, but keep watching Spokes for it.
                      Randy
                      Sand Mica
                      2002.5 ES A/T
                      Texas Spokes Sports Car Club
                      HS 26

Comment

I'll definitely come out some time. I love getting to autoxes, drag races, whatever. I'll keep checking the website.

Comment

Id like some more info on the intake manifold that es is producing for the protege 2.0L. You got any flowrates, dyno numbers, or pictures handy? If everything looks good, Im definately going to be picking one up in the spring, along w/ a larger tb.
                          turbo mp3 #256

Comment

I haven't gotten any info on the manifold yet, but I will post as much as possible as soon as I know something.

Comment

Working...
                            X