Hey everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone!

Hello all- New to the club. My name is Ashlee and I drive an '03 Mazdaspeed Protege. I am also a member of mnmazda, msprotege, and mnsc.

My current mods include: Mazdaspeed axel back exhaust w/ gutted cats, goldline lowering springs, corbeau a-4 microsuede racing seat w/sliders, aem short ram intake, awr front motor mount, ebc ceramic brake pads, greddy full auto turbo timer, autometer c2 boost air/fuel and oil pressure guages, axr clunk fix kit, dgm carbon fiber eyelids and mirror covers, smoked side markers, 40%/30% tint, custom plates, redline synthetic trans fluid and motor oil, custom suede shift boot, bridgestone potenza g009 tires, mtx t451204 12" sub in mounted enclosure, and sirius satellite radio.

howdy howdy! i seen you around those places welcome aboard, post some pictures of the car
    Originally posted by 90prtege
    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
    Originally posted by Turpro
    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
    CRZbrussian: that sux
    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Hello and welcome to clubprotege Ashlee Glad to have you. Post up some pics of the ride.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Hi Ashlee, we are planning a meet in Burnsville, at Cliff Fen Park later this month. Here is the link, www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31840

I hope you can make it!
        '95 MX3 Limited Edition. Black in and out 5 speed. Rolling on chrome ZX2 wheels, S/R struts. Eibach springs.

'93 Probe GT JDM KLZE engine latest buy

'94 Probe GT Stock 5 speed.

'93 Tracer LTS Automatic, only 78K miles Sold

'94 EGT Electric current red 5 speed. GONE!
        Race car sold

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=116

Comment

Hi Ashlee welcome to the club pics!
          sigpicSLICK PROTEGE

Comment

nice mods list ashlee~ i'll be @ the MN meet as well, looking forward to meeting another fellow mazda lover.

BTW nice call on the AWR mount, the stock mounts are REDICULOUS!!! which durometer did you put in there? hows the rear one holding up?
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Hi Ashlee, welcome to Club Protege.

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
                nice mods list ashlee~ i'll be @ the MN meet as well, looking forward to meeting another fellow mazda lover.

BTW nice call on the AWR mount, the stock mounts are REDICULOUS!!! which durometer did you put in there? hows the rear one holding up?
                Thanks Yea I love my awr... I only have the front one, the rear one still seems to be doing okay. As far as the durometer, I have no idea- I actually bought the mount off of another member who was parting out his protege last summer. It definately helps the wheel hop at the track!

Here are some misc pics :

Comment

any chance to make the meet this month???
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Black protege's are sex.....black boosted protege's are the orgasm.
                    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by speed_addict View Post
                      Here are some misc pics.........
                      That's hot.

Comment

sweet ride, welcome to the club
                        91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Working...
                        X