WTB: BG Protege GT in Ontario Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: BG Protege GT in Ontario Canada

Hey guys, its been a while since I've last been on here cause I haven't had a Pro for quite some time now. I'm kinda missing it!

I'm on the lookout for a nice clean BG GT with mechanical problems prefferably. I'm sure thats what everyone is looking for too haha...
    But either way, let me know what you have or if you know of anyone within Ontario that has one.

joe@rpmmotorsports.ca <---pics would be awesome too!

Thanks
    Joe
    Cars Suck...

Good to see you're still around.

Whatever happened to that MX-6 project or whatever you had going?

Comment

LOL I knew someone would remember that project!

I was swapping a MX-6 GT F2T drivetrain into my old Protege GT. I had it completely mounted and ready to rock, just needed to wire everything up. But then sold the whole car to a young guy who just wanted the engine.

I've moved to a new much larger shop and been workin on a TON of RX-7's in the meantime though...everyone likes pics so here:

Our new shop is about 4500sq/ft and just rammed full of Rotaries!
      Cars Suck...

Comment

love the look and stance of the blk 7
        91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Originally posted by RPM View Post
          LOL I knew someone would remember that project!

I was swapping a MX-6 GT F2T drivetrain into my old Protege GT. I had it completely mounted and ready to rock, just needed to wire everything up. But then sold the whole car to a young guy who just wanted the engine.

I've moved to a new much larger shop and been workin on a TON of RX-7's in the meantime though...everyone likes pics so here:
          Oh yeah, that was it! Too bad you never finished it yourself.

Nice looking shop, love the sign.

Comment

very impresive shop. Rotary heaven. Good luck on your search.
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Hey Joe, its Chris from the CASC board! Haha I got the S14 tower bar from you with Os.. lol

I forwarded your contact info to someone I know on the Toronto Protege Club board. He has a BG chassis Protege GT that he's selling for $400.00

Its in great shape for a 14 year old car, but he can't get it started. Thats a great price, and its in great shape for something that rare.

Comment

Hey thanks! I sent him an email back, but could you send him my phone number 519-465-4775 and tell him to call me with directions to his place. I want to go see it first, if the rust isn't too bad, I'll take it for sure
                Cars Suck...

Comment

I want a Protege GT.

Comment

Done!

Comment

Sic...Thanks!
                      Cars Suck...

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                        I want a Protege GT.
                        only thing i want is the seats

Comment

Originally posted by smoke187 View Post
                          only thing i want is the seats
                          Well yeah, that'd be nice.

It'd just be easier to get the whole package.

Comment

Working...
                          X