on the hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on the hunt

On the hunt for a BG with sunroof, 5spd, pref SOHC. Could you guys check on the craigslist around your area? or if you know anyone who is wanting to sell one please post here or pm me.

Pretty sure DX'es (SOHC) didn't come with sunroofs.

93' 5spd DX
    R.I.P

Comment

Why a SOHC?
      If you can't differentiate between brake and break, you should go back to school
      -----
      Miscellaneous Pics of Turbo Protege Build
      Big Front Brake Install using Wilwood Calipers
      Factory Service Manuals and Familia Brochures - PDF

Comment

maybe he's worried about fuel economy
        Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
        Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

well up here the SE came with a sunroof and SOHC
          Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
          sigpic

Comment

i've got one you can have, look on the for sale adds

Comment

hmm fuel efficiency is key but if not, one with a sunroof and is 5spd.

Comment

if you want a sunroof, you are either going to have to buy an LX, or change out the roof skin, roof skins are not easy to do so I would suggest buying an LX

its really one or the other, sunroof OR fuel economy I don't think that its possible to have both, unless you swap a sohc into an LX
                Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
                Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

My 93 EGT with a bigger motor and more weight gets better MPG then my 89 BF did soooooooooo...
                  **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                  95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Swapping a SOHC into an LX would be stupid.

The BP isn't much worse on gas, not bad enough to ditch it for a SOHC.

And you won't find a SOHC powered BG with a factory sunroof in the US.

Comment

Working...
                    X