INTENSE Santa Girls!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTENSE Santa Girls!!!

well, we won the group participation trophy at the Toys in the Sun Run on sunday dec 7, 2003. the Santa Girls showed us their appreciation:

from left to right are George, Richard (me), Mark, Camilo, Eric, and Vlad. all in all it was a very fun day.

note: before someone mentions somthing about posting the pic twice...it is linked to the original that I posted in the Intense forum. I just figured that not everyone reads our forum and wanted to share this pic.

more pics HERE

Nice pic, but what are those guys molesting YOUR leg and not theirs???
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

Comment

**** happens whe you cram 4 guys and several girls onto a couch made for 3. hands ONLY touched my leg so it was all good.

Comment

Hahaha, ok... Just checkin' Looks like you were searching for some boobie pillows!
        Dan
        dreesemonkey

Comment

when I sat on the couch she spead her legs grabbed my shoulders, pulled me back between the thights, set her boobs on my head and said "don't move". I said (with a grin) "OK" so part of my face got cut out of the pic. the things we have to deal with to have breasts rubbed against us.

Comment

nothing like a female rubbing her breast against ya ... shoot, I would have leaned back to ...
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I would have layed back... face forward even hehehe
              Dan
              dreesemonkey

Comment

damn and I missed it!
                Sagaris

Comment

I offered you a place to stay. oh well there is always next year JO.

Comment

Working...
                  X