hella cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hella cheap

http://hookedontronics.com I've ordered from this site several times and recieved my order correctly and on time.most Prices are half off crutchfields.They are not an authorized dealer so you don't get the full manufacturers warranty.They do cover their merchandise with a 180 day warranty.I f you wanna save money check it out.I 'm ordering all my stuff from them cause they hella cheap!

omg tehy have the pioneer in dash system that I've been foaming at the bit for for months....

Shop Top Brands for home theater,car stereo,dvd players,audio,video,camcorders,digital cameras,stereo,speakers,telephones,mp3,cd,receiver,review,mini disc,subwoofers,amplifiers TVs and more..

man I want that so bad.
    Visit My Garage

Comment

Yup, I've ordered a couple of things from them (My Alpine 9807 HU and an Alpine car-alarm). Great service and quick delivery at an excellent price, and no tax for me.

Comment

Intruder:
        The car-alarm, was it the keyless...etc? Did you already have keyless? I've been looking for something and it might be worth 100 bucks to get one of those systems. If that's what you got, did you do the install yourself? Could anybody do it? I might be asking you for hints/tips if it is and I decide to get one.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
        Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
        I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

I got the ALPINE SEC-100S from them - it has keyless entry, remote start (you need extra equipment), priority door unlock (one more relay), valet parking mode, etc. lotsa nice features. I am using it to open my trunk remotely - I had to buy some extra stuff though. The siren isn't very loud... but it's a good system overall. No regrets here.

I did not have keyless entry before. I was going to install the alarm myself, but couldn't find cheap realay switches and I ended up paying about $80 for a shop to install it. I was gonna pay about $30 for relays alone, and I decided to spend $50 more and have the peace of mind that it was professionaly installed.

It is doable, but at the time I was just starting out with mods etc, and I wasn't very confident in my abilities to install a security system plus I did not have a wiring diagram for my car....
          Last edited by Intruder; 12-09-2003, 03:55 AM.

Comment

added to the sticky for online stores

Comment

intruder how are the warrantys and such that they offer? and the quality of equipment? i'm seriously considering buying taht HU, it's so awesome and it's half teh price it is here (1088 compared to 2121)
              Visit My Garage

Comment

what do you guys think of this?
                Shop Top Brands for home theater,car stereo,dvd players,audio,video,camcorders,digital cameras,stereo,speakers,telephones,mp3,cd,receiver,review,mini disc,subwoofers,amplifiers TVs and more..

or this
                Visit My Garage

Comment

nice, but still expensive

Comment

I know there expensive. which brand would you reccomend? how are the warranties there? if I break it after the warranty expires can I still get it fixed?
                    I like all teh options it offers including navagation and the reverse video camera :D
                    Visit My Garage

Comment

clarion and pioneer are both good, not the best, but definitely good as far as warranty work, none on either. most all major manufacturers are cracking down on internet sales and it's getting harder to have warranty work done, unless it's sent in by a shop you might get a great deal online, but when it breaks, you are SOL. even without a warranty or after a warranty expires they will fix it, but it'll cost you. and depending on what breaks, it'll be cheaper to get a new one.

Comment

Working...
                      X